54. Missing Them

(Recap)

Throughout past 2 years Matteo has grown both mentally and physically. And by that he's been going to therapy when Steve comes every week. He's been dealing with his mental disorders very well but he still doesn't really open up at all about the loss of his family since it's still fresh to him.

The reason being to him goin to therapy is because when he often was alone he would get voices to tell him to end it all. But he's somewhat asked for help, he told Tony about it and that's how he got into therapy. He was mad at first but he learned to expect the help. He would have thoughts about ending it all but he knew his family he had now and the family up above wouldn't be to happy. So he just goes along to suppress the voice in his head.

The one thing that happened through the past 2 years was his growth. And you may be wondering, growth? Isn't he supposed to grow? Well yes. But he's grown to his abilities more and he is more agile now. He's trained on his own to work on his 6th sense and he succeeded. The one power has yet to come back was his speed but he was over it. Also apart from his powers growing he also grew finally. But by that he grew a couple of inches, he's now 5'1 when he was 4'11 since he was 10 years old. His growth still lacks since his powers are still kinda funky and messing around with his physical body. Matteo also has never really got his hearing back fully, after his powers messed around to much and healed him only his hearing barley came back. But he still uses the hearing aids Tony gave him, he's seen Bruce about it and he still says his powers are still over riding his hearing. Matteo knew his hearing will come back when the time is right.

But besides the point. The Maximoff has also become close with Nat and Steve, he formed a Mother son and Father son bond with them for the past 2 years. Even though Steve was never really around that much he would still step in. Also along with Tony, but Matteo is never around Tony since he kinda has his own family going on. Matteo did start to get into making his own suit though, with help from tony whenever he visits him.

He's also got into doing gymnastics. Once he was doing all sorts of backflips and landing them Nat put him in a class for doing them, she seen how he would always spend his time in the training room just doing all sorts of flips. Matteo loves it, he likes it because he gets to do all the cool new moves and backflips while he's fighting. Well only if he got into fighting. After the blip happened Matteo was on a strict 'no fighting' rule. He wanted to fight and go out to save people but Nat didn't want that. Matteo didn't understand why but he had an idea, he probably thought Nat was going to loose him.

Even though Matteo grew onto Nat and made her soft Matteo always had to watch her leave off for half the day. He understood that she was now leading the avengers like the strong woman she is, but he missed her. But he did have the time to himself to go out on his own to go and build his treehouse.

His treehouse is far off away from the compound. He made it for a place to escape and also just have his own free no rules area. But the one thing he does always notice is that after everything that happened the sky's are mostly grey on some days. He's also noticed how the earth has seemed to be more healthier. But when it all comes down to it when he actually does turn his hearing aids off, he feels the calm shift in the world. And that shift makes him sad. It makes him sad knowing that his family will never come back but he's been trying to accept it and move on like Steve always says. But he never could since he was only 10 years old when everything came down to it. He thinks about how far he's come and all he ever wonders if His Family was happy for him.

Even though he was 10 when it all happened he seemed the feel like he grew up way to fast. Since he had to deal with a lot of trauma and a lot of people dying. But he somehow managed, but the sad thing was that he forgot how his sister sounded along with his brother. He blames his suppressing trauma for that according to his therapist. But even though it's been 2 years he's still found a way to make Steve, Tony, and Nat smile. Even though he's still hiding an extreme amount of suffering and pain from them.