62. Back to the 50's

[oh boy 👁️👁️]

August 23rd, 2023
9:50am

Matteo was in the living room watching a random cartoon on the Tv. He didn't know why but he felt as if something was coming closer to him, and he didn't quite like it. Whatever was getting closer to him was making him go crazy by the fact that the connection of some sort was making him feel happy? Yet it was also terrifying him since he didn't know what it was. He noticed how Agatha was keeping an eye on him the whole time they all woke up and all. Of course, he was scared since he thought he did something wrong. But he simply just shrugged off the feeling of Agatha's eyes burning his soul, or whatever soul he still has since Hes quite not that much alive? he still doesn't quite know what necromancy is, but he feels alive and very much real and well alive.

As the boy was mindlessly sitting there on the couch just, he soon got a shiver that ran up his spine. As he just sat there now completely dazed, he soon looked out the window to see the empty lot just there. As he sat there looking at the empty lot, he soon felt Agatha place her hand on his shoulder. The boy jumped before he looked up at his mother who was now smiling. "Dear you can go out until I call you. Alright?" She said as she soon looked at the empty lot that was next their house. "Really? I can go out and play?" he asked just to clarify. "Yes dear. Now go before I change my mind." she stated before she went off to go tidy up the kitchen.

Matteo smiled brightly before he quickly and hurried off to his room. As he was quickly getting ready, he soon ran down the stairs and soon reached the door. Right before he could open the door to head outside, he soon heard Agatha. "Come right back when I call you Matteo! I mean it!!" She yelled out from the kitchen. "I know Mom! Bye!!" he yelled out before he soon ran off to go find his new friends he met yesterday.

As the boy was running down the street, he could see Lily walking along the side of the road. "LIL!!" the boy yelled out. Lily soon looked over to see the boy she then smiled "Hey Mattie!!!" she yelled out before she soon stopped so Matteo could catch up. Right when Matteo finally catches up with Lily, they soon started to walk towards the park.

"Were you heading to the park?" Matteo asked as he fully turned on his hearing aids. "Yep! Kyle and Ryan should already be there" she said with a smile as they walked alongside each other. "How was your first night here?" Lily asked as she kicked a pebble on the side of the road. "Oh, it was nice. It was quiet and really peaceful." He said as he smiled. "Oh, that's nice! hey! You should come over sometime to meet my mom and dad! My mom really wants to meet you! she loves all my friends!" Lily stated. "Uh... I don't think my mom will like that yet... she just started to let me go outside." he said sadly. "Oh. Well, that's ok! Oh yeah! Ryan is going to get piano lessons today! my dad is teaching him! you want to come? Kyle is going." Lily said as she looked at him. "Sure. I'm glad to go!" he said with a smile. Lily smiled before she nodded "Come on! Ill race you over to the park!!" She said before she took off. "CHEATER!!" Matteo yelled out after he soon ran after her.

1 hour later
11:45am

Matteo was walking along side Kyle while Lily and Ryan walked ahead of them heading into town. 'You like the town so far Matteo?' Kyle signed as they walked. Matteo nodded before he signed back 'Yeah. I like the town. Its small and quiet. Plus, I made friends here.' Kyle smiled brightly before he soon looked over to see that they were heading into the ice cream shop. 

"Oh, I'm so ready for my ice-cream!!" Ryan blurted out as he rubbed his hands together. "Ryan!" a womans voice blurted out startling the three kids making Kyle look at everyone confused. "Y-Yes mom...?" Ryan answered shamefully as they all soon seen a woman come out from behind the back room. "Stop always thinking about ice-cream! There are other people in town besides you!" she blurted out making Matteo look at Kyle and Lily worried. "Don't worry. Shes always like this to Ry." Lily whispered to the new boy. Matteo just nodded as he watched and stayed a bit behind the other kids.