67. Blast to the past

The next day
August 28th, 2023
11:27 am

Matteo was standing in the basement next to Agatha as she went ahead to get ready for her plan. Matteo just stood there as he watched her and soon felt intense pain. He did a grunt from the pain which soon made Agatha look over at him. " what is it?" She asked. "Hurts.." he said before he clenched his jaw. Agatha rolled her eyes before she snapped and made all the pain disappear. "There. Now go and read that book again. You will get your full powers back. You need them before your depressed sister gets here." She stated before she shooed him away. Matteo just nodded at her before he walked over to the table where the books he read were at.

Right as he grabbed the book on regaining and bringing back powers he soon looked at the book of Sokovia. Matteo deep down tried to get his hands on that book but couldn't. Before he even knew it he was now walking to the dark corner of the room where a chair is. He soon sat down and opened the book. Matteo deep down sighed internally before he looked at the book and started to go ahead and read it. As he was reading the book he then sighed and got up to go over to Agatha. "Mother." He called out to Agatha who was using her magic to read through the darkhold. "What is it?" She asked as she kept her nose into the book. "What am I supposed to be achieving?" He asked before he looked at the book in his hands. "I literally achieved teleportation, and used my abilities to move around things. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing now." He stated. Agatha sighed before she looked at him.

"Before you died. You used to have super speed. I'm trying to make you gain your speed back. Now go on and go figure it out on your own. I have my own things to be doing before Wanda gets here." She stated before she went back to reading. Matteo just clenched his jaw before he went on and walked back over to the corner he was in. He then sighed and sat down, Matteo soon opened up the book and reread the whole book. As he sat there reading the book again and again he soon sighed angrily before he threw the book. "It's not making any sense!" He blurted out before he slumped against the chair.

Right as he was about to get up he soon felt a pinging throb within his chest along his head. Matteo sat there confused before he felt the pain again. Deep down he knew what was going on, but his controlled self didn't understand so he left it be and just continued to go ahead and do as Agatha says by going to try to get his super speed back. So that what he did while Agatha stood in her corner by her desk reading the darkhold.

As time passed Agatha soon made Matteo stop. "Okay now get ready for the day." She stated as she looked at the controlled 12 year old. "Yes mother" he said before he soon teleported into his room to change for the day. Agatha smirked to herself before she snapped and made herself ready for the day. She then decided that her and Matteo where going to head over to Wanda's place and try to have her boys head over. It was all apart of her plan so that's what she was going to stick too. Right as she made it upstairs she seen Pietro sitting at the dinner table eating cereal and looking at the tv that was on in the living room. "Get back upstairs. I'm having guests over." She stated before she snapped and made his cereal disappear. "Jezz! Okay crazy lady. I won't come down either. You calm your tits!" He said before he soon zoomed up to the attic. Agatha sighed before she snapped and made everything go back to normal as if Pietro was never downstairs in the first place.

"MATTEO!" She yelled for the boy. Right as she did so Matteo teleported right next to her scaring the crap out of her. "Oh my god!.. okay. You ready?" She asked as she looked at Matteo who was wearing a white shirt and jean. "Good. Now wears your mask?" She asked. Matteo soon sighed before he closed his eyes and teleported back in his room and appeared back with his black mask on. "Good boy. Now let's get going to the neighbors house shall we?" She asked as she soon took ahold of Matteo's hand. Matteo nodded as he soon followed alongside her over to the neighbors house where Wanda was currently trying not to have a breakdown in front of her kids.