39. Hydra yet again

1 month later (recap)

Matteo was walking around in the state of Maine. He didn't have a special place to go, all he ever did was lay low and just stay out of the public eye. Ever since his death he just stayed away from people since he read in a newspaper that Matteo Maximoff was dead. He hated the fact that he was dead but he knew that he would be out of trouble and be out of Hydras eyes.

So he's been stealing food with his speed again. And for the past 2 weeks he's made a small suit that's similar to Peters old Spider-Man suit which was a hoodie onesie. Well Matteo's suit was a black zip up jacket that has gold smears all up the back on the jacket. And along with it he has a type of ski mask that covers his face, and to top it all off he wears his shoes he still has and black sports shorts. He's gone under the name Blur but the people in Maine call him Shadow or Blur since his powers and he lerks around.

He's been stopping bad people but he then just steals from them. So he's really no hero, after his suppose death of Matteo Maximoff he's gone bad by stealing. And he was surprised that he hasn't gotten caught, and by that people finding out he's behind it all. But the only thing he ever does is steal money just for food. Other than anything else he just looks like an orphan kid.

Even out of costume he looks like a poor kid living on the streets. He only ever wears his old beaten up shirt along with a pear of ripped jeans. The boys hair has also gotten long and a bit tangled up due to his curls. He would want to cut his hair again but if he did he would be recognizable so he left it. Then again he felt as if he was Pietro since his hair was long.

Even if Matteo has been living alone and on the streets for the past month he misses everyone. He missed peter and May but he didn't want to deal with the trouble again. He felt like a burden, all because Tony sent him away. If Tony were to not send him away he would not feel like a burden but that all he ever feels now. He missed his sister and Vision, but after his "death" he knew Wanda was probably taking it hard. Since she can't feel him, and he can't feel her.

Now
December 15th

Matteo was walking down the streets with his hands in his pockets. He was walking along the river side before he stopped at a newspaper. He looked down at hit before he soon picked it up. 'The death of Matteo Maximoff' was what the papers highlight was. The 9 year old raised his eyebrow before he went over to go sit down under a nearby tree. As he sat down he started to go and read what he can of the newspaper.

'Matteo Maximoff died last month on November 10th 2016 at age 9. He was the younger brother to Criminal Wanda Maximoff. The young boy seemed to live a happy life but he died to a small gang shooting in Queens New York as he was getting back home from school. He was known for being in the Avengers for being the smallest avenger in training. Tony Stark has made Matteo Maximoff a small memorial for the youngster. The little Maximoff will sure be missed by fellow Avengers and Tony Stark who cared for him as his own son.'

Right when Matteo seen that he felt anger rise in within him, he soon crumbled up the newspaper and threw it over at the trashbin. "(Cared for me like his own son. Yeah right. Just send me away and act as if I don't exist after sending me away.)" Matteo muttered before he got up and started to walk off again. As he was walking he bit the bottom of his lip before looking down at the river. He then had a idea pop in his head, he did a small smirk before he zoomed off and went to his hideout to go change into his suit.

Right as Matteo made it to his hideout and changed into his suit he took a deep breath in. As he exhaled he looked down at his hands, he seen the gold wisps start to show from his fingertips. He smiled a bit before he soon pulled out his photograph and looked at it. "Bubby. I'll make things right. But not now.. soon I will though." Matteo stated before he soon shoved the photo into his pocket. Right as he did that he put his mask on and closed his eyes. "Blur on." He said to himself before he soon dashed out of his hideout and started to run out of Maine.