34. The Raft

3 hours later

Matteo woke up to the sound of Sam and Clint yelling. As Matteo opened his eyes he saw Sam, Clint and Wanda all staring at him. "W-wan-AHHHH!" Matteo was trying to call out for Wanda but he got shocked. "STOP IT!" Clint yelled out. "HES JUST A KID! STOP IT!" Sam yelled out. "S-STOP HURTING HIM!" Wanda yelled out as she had tears in her eyes. Matteo just laid there on the ground, he trembled before he felt himself get picked up. He soon coughed up blood and felt the tears roll down his cheeks. "Take him to the lab." One of the guards blurted out. "On it." The guard that had Matteo soon left with him. "NO!" Wanda yelled out. "WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH HIM?!" Sam yelled out. "KEEP QUIET!" The guards yelled. That was the last Matteo ever heard from them.

As the guard took Matteo to the lab he had all sorts of trauma hit him. He seen needles and a lot of liquids. "L-let me go! I wanna go to my mama!" Matteo blurted out in his hoarse voice. The guards slapped him upside the head before he set him down on a chair. "Stay quiet. Or you'll make things worse." The guard blurted out before he left. Matteo trembled, he looked down at his body and seen he was in a blue looking suit. His arms where crossing over each other, he then seen small shock cuffs around his legs. He knew he had a shock collar around his neck, he felt it since it was heavy and also it was cold.

The young Maximoff soon heard doors open, he looked over to see Ross along with a scientist. Matteo's blood ran cold, he then looked over at the scientist who was getting a needle ready with liquid in it. Matteo thrashed around before he got shocked, which made him whimper and looked up at Ross.

"Well now since your here with the other criminals. We need to get you fixed up before we put you in your cell." Ross stated before he looked over at the scientist. "W-what's re you going to d-do?.." Matteo said in a shaky voice. "We are gonna temporarily take you powers away. Stark is coming for you in a day or so. Then after you will come here and we will do it for good." He said. "M-my powers?..your taking them away?! N-no!" Matteo blurted out before he then got shocked again. "Ah ah ah. We are doing this for your own good. We don't want another monster running around. Your sister caused enough damage we dont want another problem on our hands." He said as he soon turned away.

Matteo's eyes widened as he looked down at his body as the scientist was taking off the top part of his blue suit. 'My powers..I don't want them gone! It connects me with sissy and V-Vision!.. Bubbys speed!.. I'm not a monster!.. am I?..' Matteo had all these thoughts going on through his head. "Besides." Ross went on which snapped Matteo out of his trance. "Stark wanted this. He wanted you to be a normal kid. I'm sure your monster sister would agree." He said before he nodded at the scientist. "MY SISTER IS NOT A MO-" Matteo was cut off by the needle that went in the back of his neck. He then teared up as he looked at Ross who gave him a devilish smile "sweet dreams" Ross said before Matteo knew it he passed out.

With Wanda

Wanda was in her cell sitting alone, she had no one on her floor. It was only her. She had tear stained cheeks and she was now starting to go pale. She gotten drugged from the guards before she got put into her cell. All she ever wanted to do was see Matteo again. She didn't want any of this for Matteo, she wanted him to stay out of all this stuff but he was dragged into it for doing nothing.

As she was sitting in her cell staring off at the wall she felt that same exact emptiness. The same feeling when Pietro died, it was happening all over again. Her eyes began to tear up before she knew it she was shocked. She flinched from the shock, but he then started to tear up again. "No..no not him too.."she said under her breath. The feeling of her brother slipping away just like Pietro did terrified her. And just like that after about 5 minutes of that pain and emptiness she couldn't feel him anymore. Wanda sat there looking at the wall with tears streaming down her cheeks. "No..NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MATTEO?!" She yelled out before she cried. "My baby g-guppy.." she said quietly before she sobbed.