61. Welcome to WestView

3 weeks later...
August 22nd 2023

Matteo was sleeping in his bed having a dreamless dream yet again ever since he was resurrected. As the 12-year-old slept peacefully he was soon rudely awoken by Agatha barging in the room.

"Wakey wakey!" She blurted out before she went over to the curtains and opened them. Once the curtains where out of the way from the blinding sun, Matteo let out a loud groan. "Mom!.. why!.." he whined before he turned his head away from the sun. Agatha rolled her eyes before she started to pack Matteo's pack of hearing aids in a backpack. "Come on. It's time to get a move on. We are moving today! Let's go we don't have time to waste!" She blurted out before she soon left the room.

Matteo let out a loud huff before he opened his eyes finally and looked at the wall. The boy soon did a loud sigh before he looked at his hands. As he looked at his hands, he couldn't help but stare at the faded scars that where on his hands. As he looked at them, he then looked along his arms and seen the many scars. The 12-year-old soon sat up from his bed and rubbed his fingers across his arms. As he did that he was soon startled by Agatha's yelling. "MATTEO COME ON!" She yelled out. Matteo quickly got out of bed and zoomed around his room changing and getting ready, so he doesn't get his evil witch mother angry even more.

Right as Matteo finally finished up packing his bag, he soon did a loud huff. The boy then threw his bag over his shoulder and quickly ran downstairs to see his mother looking at him. "Finally. Now. Let's get a move on. We don't have another minute to waste." Agatha blurted out right as she soon opened the door. Matteo looked at her with a bit of confusion before he felt a weary feeling deep down. But he knew it was all just her being Agatha, so he soon walked outside the house to follow the woman to the car. 

When they finally got settled in the car Matteo watched as Agatha now start to drive off away from the house he only ever knew for some reason. As the boy watched the house leave his sight, he looked at his mother driving. "Mom?..." he asked shyly. "Yes dear?" she responded as she kept her eye on the road in front of her. "um... where exactly are we moving?... You never told me." he asked as he started to pick at his fingers. "To a small little town called WestView. You'll love it. I for sure do. You'll make so many friends and even go to school if you really want to." she said as if she knew something about the town overall. Matteo hummed in response as he looked out the window to see all the kids now running around happier than ever. '(Maybe moving isn't a bad idea... I will probably be able to run and walk around freely.)' The boy thought to himself. And just like that the poor 12-year-old didn't know what exactly to prepare for when they move into his new home in WestView.

5 long hours later
3:24pm

Matteo was woken up by Agatha shutting the car door. Right as he heard the door getting slammed, he looked around to see that they were in the driveway to their new house. The 12-year-old did a yawn before he soon got out of the car to finally stretch his limbs out. As the boy stretched, he soon yawned and got startled by Agatha wrapping her arm around him. After all the things he was put through by her he never seemed to get affection so he was a bit weired out by the older woman. 

"We're home Matteo." she said as she looked at the house. Matteo looked at the house before he looked at the big empty lot that was next to their new home. "Home... But mom?" he asked as he soon looked at her with a bit of a puzzled look. "Yes dear." she responded as she looked down at the boy. "Um why isn't there a house there? Are the people that own that lot going to come and build their new home??" Matteo asked as he tilted his head a bit as he looked back at the lot again. Agatha looked at the empty lot and smirked to herself "well dear, the people that will live there are going to be coming sooner or later. But for now! let's get ourselves situated, so you! Can finally get out of your shell and make new friends! now come on chop chop!" she stated as she started to unload the car and bring things into the home.