40. Under Control

10 days later
December 25th

Matteo was sitting curled up against the class container staring off into nothingness. Matteo just sat there looking down at the ground before he looked down at his hands that had turned black. He sat there quietly looking at his hands, he felt like a complete monster with everything that's happening. He's been changing and he didn't like it.

It first started off with the injections turning his hands black, him getting thrown into a glass cage, and him getting fed once a day then getting shocked to amplify his powers. He felt like a complete caged animal, but more importantly a monster that was starting to go under control.

Matteo was snapped out of his empty head space thoughts when the whole glass cage started to strike lightning bolts inside it. Matteo screamed in pain as he trembled from the lightning shooting at him. Once the cage stopped striking lighting bolts at him he looked up and over at Malik how had an evil grin on his face. "Hello young soldier." He said wickedly. Matteo just glared at him before he stood up and felt his eyes turning gold from his powers. "Ah Ah Ah. Remember what I told you. You use your powers you get shocked." He blurted out before he held a remote in his hands. Matteo soon backed down and started to pick at his now cuff scars around his wrists.

"Good. Now today is a special day. We got ahold of contact of your beloved sister. This is going to be a special Christmas gift for the both of you." He said in a creepy way. Matteo felt the color in his face drain, he then looked at Malik with a terrified look. "Oh yes. Your sister will finally get a good look at what you've become. And the best part about it. Is that your connection you both lost is finally and once in for all leave you. And you'll be under my control now." Malik stated before he laughed. "N-no! NO! PLEASE DONT!" Matteo yelled out before he knew it he was getting shocked. Matteo screamed and fell to the ground, right when the shocking stopped he felt dizzy. He then felt people come in and pick him up "take him to the chair." Was all Matteo heard before he blacked out again.

In Scotland

Wanda was watching Tv with Vision sitting on the bed. She was laying against Vision watching The Van Dyke Show. She was an emotional and breaking mess when Matteo died, she couldn't even feel him anymore and she knew from there on she was now all alone in the world. But she has happy that Vision was there with her to bring her out of the dark place and bring her comfort.

As they where sitting in comfortable silence watching the show the Tv cut to a black screen. "Vis?" Wanda asked confused. "Hm. Let's check this out.." Vision stated before he got up and went to go check the tv. Right as he was about to fix the tv they where both met by Malik popping up on the screen. "Why hello Ms Maximoff." Malik stated. Vision looked at the screen with confusion all over his face while Wanda got up and looked at the Tv. "I'm sending you this recording to show you someone who you miss dearly." Malik stated with a evil grin.

"What do you want." Wanda blurted out. "Oh. I don't want anything. I just want you to say goodbye to your baby brother one last time." Malik blurted out before he soon got out of the frame. Right as he got out of the frame both Vision and Wanda could see Matteo severally beaten and cuffed to a chair. "M-matteo!" Wanda blurted out as she gasped and put her hands over her mouth. Vision just stared at the screen right before he clinched his fists "what are you doing to him!" Vision blurted out. "Ahh well you see your sweet Matteo is going to soon be under my full control and will loose everything he ever remembers of everyone." Malik stated before he walked over to Matteo. Matteo had his head hanging low, he was breathing slowly and had blood dripping from his mouth.

Right when Malik looked at the screen he smirked evilly right before he grabbed Matteo's hair and yanked Matteo to look right at the camera. "Come on Matteo. Say hello to your mama! Don't be Rude! You know what happens when your rude!" Malik blurted out. Matteo whimpered a bit before he closed his eyes tightly with his bottom lip quivering. "P-please..s-stop.." Matteo said quietly before he then got a good punch to his jaw. "AUGH!" Matteo yelled out before he soon felt Malik let go of his hair. "STOP IT!" Wanda yelled out.

Matteo trembled before he finally looked up, he seen a small screen that showed Wanda and Visions faces. Even though he was in tremendous pain he couldn't help but feel sad, he was going to never see his sister again and never remember her. "Mama.." Matteo called out quietly before he soon got slapped upside the head. "No talking!" A man blurted out. Matteo trembled and looked back up at the small screen. He had a broken look on his face, he looked as if he was about to give up which was all he ever knew or thought about. "Matteo! Matteo baby!.. stay strong! Please!" Wanda blurted out. "Oh don't be sappy! You left him!!" Malik blurted out. Matteo's eyes watered up before he remembered everything that happened, he knew what Malik was talking about.

"You left him. Tony abandoned him! And you sent your own brother away so you can have alone time with the Android! All you ever will get is pain! And by doing this your brother will be gone from your life!" Malik blurted out. Matteo felt the tears roll down his cheeks before he looked at the screen one last time, he then felt a prick in the back of his neck. Matteo trembled before he soon watched Wanda hold Vision tightly and give him a horrified look. "Now. May the memory erasing begin." Malik blurted out. Matteo felt a pair of cold metal go against his head. "No. No no NO! MATTEO! PLEASE DONT!" Wanda yelled out.

Before Matteo knew it he felt a a lot of shocking go through him. Matteo then screamed which made himself clinch his hands into fists. "NO!" Wanda cried out. Matteo kept screaming bloody murder, before he knew it the shocking got unbearable. Matteo felt and every single memory he had of his family in Sokovia, The avengers, Hydra, and Wanda leave his brain. He then finally felt a deep pit start to form, he didn't know why but it felt lonely and dark. "MATTEO! NO! GUPPY!" Wanda cried out one last time. Matteo cried in pain before he finally stopped and opened his eyes, his eyes where glowing gold one last time before they started to flicker into a dark purple.

The shocking soon stopped and Matteo closed his eyes one last time before he dropped his head. Malik smirked before he soon walked over and took the metal off his head and stood next to him. He then slapped Matteo hard against his cheek which made Matteo wake up and give a blank look at Malik. "(Junior.)" Malik spoke out. "(Papa.)" Matteo replied before he soon heard crying. "NO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?! MATTEO! MATTEO MY GUPPY!!" Wanda yelled out. "Who's Matteo Papa?" Matteo asked as he looked at Malik. "I Don't know Junior. Now tell me. Who is Wanda Maximoff." Malik asked as he soon grabbed Matteo by his jaw. "An Avenger who killed Mama." Matteo stated. "Good." Malik said evilly before he then let go of Matteo's jaw.

Malik soon looked at the screen before he laughed "now that Matteo is under my control and has lost all his memories of everything. Now this will be fun to finally let him go." Malik stated as soon as took out his gun and showed it to the camera. "NO! DONT!" Wanda and Vision both blurted out. Malik soon turned his gun to Matteo and shot him in his chest. Matteo yelled out in pain before he gasped for air. Malik smirked before he looked at the camera, now that was done have a merry Christmas." Malik stated before he zoomed the camera on a limp lifeless body of Matteo.

Wanda and Vision both stared at the screen before the screen then cut off and went straight back to The Van Dyke Show. Wanda just dropped to her knees and cried, her powers soon blasted making the windows break. Vision got down on and hugged her tightly, he had tears rolling down his face. All he just did was hold Wanda tightly. He and Wanda had both felt Matteo's last connection they ever had finally disappear from them.

With Malik

Malik chuckled before he went over and unhooked Matteo from the chair. "Good job Junior." Malik stated. Matteo opened his eyes and looked up at Malik with a blank look. "Now you can heal yourself and we get started on training. You understand?" Malik blurted out before he soon left. Matteo or well Junior soon started to heal himself slowly "yes papa." He said before he soon got up from the chair and left following behind Malik.

From there on Matteo Maximoff was no more, now he is known as Junior or well sooner to be Switch. Switch is in the control of a small gathered group of Old Hydra agents which called themselves the Code H. From there on the 9 year old turned into Code Hs weapon.