27. Forgiveness

The next day

Matteo surprisingly good dream, it was about how him Pietro and Wanda all smiling and laughing while running around New York causing mischief. And to Matteo's surprise he didn't need to have Tyro with him. He felt as if he did something good by having Wanda sleep with him. He thought to himself as he sat up drawing and coloring that Wanda needed him more that he did. So he's just going to see how long it will take for Nat and the Others to see if he lost it or not.

As Matteo was coloring in a coloring book, he heard the door creak open. Matteo didn't think much of it, he probably thought it was either Sam trying to scare him again or Nat just standing while watching him. As Matteo was coloring he heard a sound of paper, he just kept drawing thinking it was Tony with the clipboard. He didn't want to turn around so all he did was act as if he didn't hear the door open.

Before he knew it he felt someone grab him, this is what freaked Matteo out. All Matteo did was scream bloody murder before he did a combat move that Nat showed him and put the person down on the ground. As Matteo backed away from the person who was now on the ground he heard a grunt. He looked down and saw Sam, the little boy felt himself get frustrated and worried. "S-Sam! I'm so sorry!.." Matteo said quickly as he then helped sam up. All that came from sam was the sound of laughter before. Matteo stopped before he seen Sams laughing face, that's when he felt anger rise in him. "Oh my! You should have seen your face!!" Sam said before he laughed again.

Even though Matteo was really angry at him he just felt tears start to build up. "T-That's n-not f-funny!" Matteo said before he looked down at the ground. All sam kept doing was laughing before Matteo gave him a angry look with tears falling down his cheeks. "Woah. I'm just playing with you lil wing." Sam said as he seen the little boy getting himself worked up. Matteo just stared at him before he decided to go run off. "(M-mama!..)" Matteo yelled out as he felt more tears falling as he ran down the hallway. Sams eyes widened a bit before he ran after him. "(Mama!..) m-mama!.." Matteo called out before he felt himself get picked up. "LET G-GO!..MAMA...MAMA!..." Matteo yelled out calling for his mama, his big sister who stepped in as his mother. As Matteo cried and thrashed around he felt himself get grabbed my someone else, and they seemed calmer and safer.

The one thing he didn't like was getting scared, it triggered his PTSD from Hydra. Did Matteo tell anyone about his traumas? No but he should have. Because 1 of the things that triggers his PTSD is people scaring him. As Matteo was away from Wanda and Pietro the guards would like to play harmful yet traumatizing pranks on Matteo. They would grab him from behind when he wouldn't know it, jump scare him to death, and many more which Matteo forgot about.

As Matteo was having his trauma get brought back to him, all he did was let out loud cries. Soon enough he heard the soothing voice of someone. He then felt himself get brought into a calmer and much safer atmosphere. Matteo didn't open his eyes, all he did was cry and hid his face into whoever's it was chest.

After some time past by Matteo heard the soothing sound of Nat's voice. Matteo looked up to see her worried smile and then in the hallway. "Your ok now bug..I got you.." Nat said soothingly before she wiped away Matteo's tears with her thumb. Matteo let out a loud sniffle before he laid his head against Nat, all he wanted was to see the person who stepped in at his mother, Wanda. As Matteo listened to Nat's heartbeat he kept a hold on her shirt and felt himself calm down.

"Feeling better buggy?" Nat asked the little boy as she then got up with him still in her grasp. Matteo nodded as he now hid his face in the crook of Nat's neck. Nat did a little sigh before she rubbed Matteo's back. She was in her room getting ready for the day before she heard Matteo scream bloody murder down the hallway and started to call out for his mother. All Nat seen was sam holding Matteo as the little boy was struggling and crying. That's when she interfered and grabbed Matteo to calm him down, she knew he was having flashbacks and past traumas get brought back up. So she scolded sam before she made him leave.