Chapter 1 ( the beginning)

Oh hello there! My goodness you actually scared me. You don't want me to end up like...you know who now.
Well anyways let me stop boring you and get to the point. But before I get to that I have to simply ask you.

Did you miss me? I mean be honest. You didn't really like hearing the narration of those people did you? I mean come on! I think I can narrate a story pretty damn good if ya ask me! But anyways we should discuss what has happen it was a great loss. But do you remember when that women spoke to Ada and told her that it was fate. Call me crazy but I am quite a believer on fate. I'm mean really look into it. If lovers were supposed to be together why would anything break them apart. Fate would of course bring them together. It should be written up in the stars somewhere. I'm sure of it. Wow the sky looks so beautiful from where I'm sitting. And you must be actually wondering where I'm sitting.

Just on the roof of the biggest mansion in Beverly Hills. Man I sure wish they lower the music it is far to loud. How is anyone supposed to enjoy the scenery of a full moon with thee music blasting.

Bodies moving and grinding on each other as the music plays. Drunk minds and drugs everywhere. This wasn't her type of crowd at all. But unfortunately someone just needed a plus one for "support." And dragged her all the way down here for nothing. Now she is stuck trying to find her pink wigged best friend through the crowd. "Hey hi have you seen a black girl about this height, pink wig, drunk...maybe, anywhere." She kept trying to speak to the people even though they were to busy having fun. Arna rolled her eyes annoyed. Like I said not her type of crowd. "Sandra!" "Sandra !"  She was now upstairs  going from room to room. "Sandra ?" Opening a door to only see a girl and boy swallowing each other and him jumping onto her like an animal. "Oh my god I'm so sorry." Arna quickly covered her eyes.  And closed the door feeling embarrassed.

"I'm going to kill this girl." She mumbled to herself. "Sandra!" She continued to call out.  Going up another fleight of stairs she noticed that the hallways was quite more empty then usual. Arna heard noises coming from one room. Though she wanted to pass by it and go back stairs. There could be a 1 percent chance that it could be Sandra in there. And she definitely wouldn't forgive herself if she had a chance to save her bestfriend and didn't. And so she opened it with one swift movement to a sight that she wasn't expecting. It was a tall handsome, blue eyed man, with a suit on. And others with similar suits. He had a gun pointed to the tied up man with his mouth taped up and eyes covered. His blue cold eyes caught the brown eyes of Arna. He squinted his eyes , And so she quickly closed the door.

Arna didn't waste no time to run after that down the stairs and to where the main party was happening. there she caught sight of the pink wigged Sandra. With star glasses dancing with some boy. Arna quickly grabbed her hand moving towards the exit. "We're leaving." Arna said. "But why." "Now Sandra!" Sandra was obviously drunk. No surprise there... Arna and Sandra stepped outside of the house to feel a chill wind hit her. "A full moon" she looked up at the sky then remember what she needed to do. "Get in the car." She practically threw Sandra in the backseat. "Can you atleast tell me what happened." Sandra slurred her words.

"Tell you at home" she got into the passenger seat and sped away. One man on the balcony watched them as they became further and further. He smiled to himself and looked up at the sky. "A full moon huh." THATS when his thought were interrupted by a voice. "Mr hunter where would you like the body." He said. "Dump it anywhere I don't care," he said still staring at the sky.

"Leo." He called him. "Yes mr hunter." "Just not around the premises we wouldn't want to scare my grandmother when they come to visit now would we?" He smiled to him.

"No we wouldn't mr hunter." The man said obedient.
"Good now go." He turned back to watch the veiw of the moon.

⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading