Chapter 64

a couple of weeks have passed since the death of Rachel. Wesley was still locked up in his office for another week, Not coming out unless it was very early morning or very late at night. Ada came down the stairs as she was putting on her jacket, her heels were clicking away. "still?" she said looking at steve near the door of Wesley's office. She walked toward the door and stepped in front of him and knocked. "Wesley? im going out now do you want anything?" she yelled through the door, but there was no response. "Wesley?" she repeated, her words met with silence. "ok..bye," she mumbled to herself as she walked to the door. stepping outside she was met with Leo who held the car door open for her. "Good morning Leo." she hummed. "Good morning Mrs.Hunter," he said formally. Ada was about to step into the car but then stopped and looked at him and squinted her eyes. "You know you don't have to call me that right? Leo, it's me...Arna your friend?" she said confused. "I'm afraid I cannot do that Mrs.Hunter, I prefer to keep our relationship professional," he said not giving her eye contact. Arna chuckled and looked up at him. "Are you fucking serious right now? Because I married Wesley?" she spat. "you know I can understand Karla being angry.. but you? I thought Wesley was your brother or something shouldn't you be happy?! or would you prefer a blonde spoiled bimbo bossing you around and treating you like dirt!" she yelled in his face. Leo chuckled to himself and slowly turned around to face her. "To be honest Mrs.hunter, I don't see much difference." he stared into her eyes which widened. Ada glared at him and flared her nostrils, and smirked. "you're fired." she spat. "good fine someone else to drive you," he said throwing the keys unto the ground walking away. Ada began screaming at the top of her lungs "fuck you, Leo! , fuck you! fuck you!" she kicked and stomped as she got on her knees and cried. As Leo was walking away he paused and sighed. No matter what there was always something inside of him that just couldn't blame Arna, she was fragile..they both were. Leo turned around and walked back towards Ada and knelt down on her knees and hugged her while she screamed and cried. "it's going to be okay." he whispered in her ear. "let's get in the car." he said picking her up.

Arna sat in the back seat as Leo drove. Ada's eyes began to feel heavy as she then closed them to take a nap. just then Leo took a sharp left turn that was not the usual route to the building. "Arna im just going to do something real quick?" Leo said as he was driving. "Arna?" Leo said as he looked through the mirror to see Arna sleeping. "well even better." he hummed to himself. Leo then began to pull up to a quiet neighborhood he parked in front of a reddish small house. behind him, the park was another black car. Just then a knock on the window was heard, It was Karla and Luca behind her. Leo rolled him down his window as Karla poked her head in and looked over to see Arna asleep. "Leo, I told you to drop her off first." she scolded. "yeah, yeah, I know but I wasn't going to make it on time.

There was alot of traffic, and plus she's sleeping she won't wake up for a while." he convinced. Karla looked at Ada then back at him and thought. "fine, but remember, we are not killing or beating..just talking." Karla said. "I understand but the question is..does he know that?" Leo said pointing to Luca who was looking around. Karla looked back at him and then back at Leo. "yes he does after 100 times." she smiled. "okay let's do this." Leo got out of the car and the three of them walked toward the entrance of the little red house. The two men stood on the side of the door while Karla stood directly in front of it, Karla knocked hard on the door three times."

she waited patiently as she wore a flora dress and had her hair tied so she doesn't come off as a threat. she put her thumbs up for the men to see as the sound of numerous locks being unlocked was heard. The door was then slightly opened as patty Rosie's mother was seen poking out. "Mrs.Patty?" Karla asked. "yes? what do you want?" she asked softly. "I would like to speak with you about your late husband's insurance, it sums up about 100k," Karla said. patty's eyes widened she finally unlocked the top lock on the door and widened the door to fully see Karla. just then the door was kicked open as the three of them rushed into her house pushing patty inside. Leo instantly covers Patty's mouth so she doesn't yell. "ms. patty we don't want to hurt you we just want to know what lead to the events of that night at Mrs.betto's party." Karla said trying to calm her down. patty then bites Leo's hand as hard as she can. "fuck!Questa stupida stronza pazza e stupida." (This stupid ass crazy dumb bitch.) he cussed. once he released his grip on her patty and then began running away to another room. "I'm calling the police," she said panicking and running to the phone, But just then Luca poked out in front of her and smiled "you are so lucky I don't have my gun." she was then pushed onto the floor by him. "Dios Mio!" patty screamed with he hand on her heart.

Karla then stomped over to her and bent down. "look patty we are not trying to hurt you we just need you to cooperate that is all! tell us what lead to the events of that night!" Karla yelled. Patty then began to ignore Karla and start praying under her breath closing her eyes. Karla sighed and looked up at Leo and shook her head. "Mrs.patty?" Karla asked. just then a gunshot was heard through the kitchen and patty had a bullet in her neck. there was Ada standing with a gun emotionless. Karla's eyes widened as her mouth hung open she was a shock as well as Leo and Luca. Ada dropped the gun on the floor and shrugged. "good riddance." she walked closer to the record player and put a disc on it. "don't be cruel, to a heart that's true." the song played. "excellent taste in music though. what a waste." she hummed as she smiled and looked at karla.