Chapter 29

Arna laid out onto the couch watching tv and eating cereal. That's when she heard the heavy footsteps of Sandra. Arna didn't even pay her no mind because she knew Sandra was just going ignore per usual. Sandra,
Who came with the phone in her hand walking towards Arna. Arna looked at her confused and eyes widened. "Here he wants to speak with you." Sandra rolled her eyes and walked away. Arna was trying to finish her last mouth full of cereal and before speaking. "hello?" Arna asked. "Arna! Sweetie it's nice to here your voice again!" A familiar voice spoke into the phone. "Dad?!" Arna smiled. "Mm yes me dad!"
Sandra was listening from the kitchen rolling her eyes.

"How everything going?! Did you get my letters?!" Arna said excitedly. "Yes dear me and mom have gotten your letters." He laughed. "What about you dear how everything going?" He asked. "Everything going great! Me and Sandra got a new job and it's a little tiring but it pays quite a lot and we are just so grateful!" Arna smiled at Sandra and Sandra turning her head the other way. "Yea I'm glad hun uhm I wanted to ask you if your still taking your medicine?" Huh why would he ask about that? The whole energy in the room changed. Arna looked back at Sandra and lowly spoke. "Yea of course I am why?" Arna asked confused and offended. "Well no reason Sandra just said you gave her quite a scare that's all." Arna looked at Sandra and Sandra looked away once again. "Well I'm taking my pills all the time, everyday just like you told me." Arna snapped.

"Well no need to get defensive hun I'm just checking up on you me and your mom and you sister just want the best for you that's all." He charmed. "Yea, of course,of course." Arna nodded. "Well I got a go you know work and stuff I'll talk to another time." He spoke. "Yea see you love you." "Love you to dear." Arna hung up the phone and walk towards Sandra with the phone. She couldn't believe sandra told they're dad that how could she, she was always taking her pills always! "Why did ask me if I was taking my pills?" Arna asked lowly. "Because Arna that episode you had was fucking weird." Sandra said shooing her off and walking away. "I was drunk! Sandra are we kidding!" Arna yelled. Sandra then turned around swiftly. "Who are you getting loud with?" Arna took a deep breath. "I was drunk sandra and let's not forget you put something in my drink without my permission so technically it was your fault!" Arna said.

"Arna I put something in my other friends drinks all the time. They don't fight people, they don't get overalls rude to people, they don't threaten to kill people, hell they don't come home with blood all over them!" Sandra yelled. Arna stood there. Blood? What blood? She doesn't remember blood whos blood?
Was sandra lying now are we joking! "So we're lying now your going to lie to people huh, I knew it your making lies up just because your jealous that I took your stupid job!?" Sandra looked at Arna walked over to her and slapped her. Arna face turned with the sharp slap. "You think I'm jealous of you? Your make me laugh look at you and look at me your nothing but a tar baby." Sandra spat. Arna had tears coming out of her eyes then it quickly turned to anger.
Arna quickly ran up stairs and then ran back downstairs. She had the pill bottles im her hands and quickly spilled them all on the floor. "Fuck you! And fuck the pills! I'm not taking them anymore! I hate you!" Arna screamed!

"You better take those fucking pills it's either you take them or you leave my fucking house!" Sandra said pointing to the floor. "Fine!" Arna packed up her bag and left through the front door. "Fine!" She slammed the door in Sandra's face. "Stupid bitch!" Sandra screamed. That wasn't enough for Sandra, she wasn't going to let Arna get the last word she went into her room. And opened the window while Arna was walking away. "You forgot to pack your shit!" Sandra yelled dumping her closes outside onto the dirt. "Ugh." Arna said rolling her eyes and goign abck to pick up her stuff.