Chapter 58

Wesley pushed the guy into the building, still with the bag on his head. "Get in!" He yelled. "Sorry! Sorry!" He cried out. Ada perked up as her eye dark eyes watched.
Wesley put the man onto her knees and took of the bag on his head. The man eyes flickered a bit trying to adjust to the light of the room. And then his gaze landed on Ada. "Wha..what the fuck is this." He cried. "Shut up!" Wesley yelled at him. The man quickly quiet down.  Wesley kicked over a gun to Ada her eyes watched it approached her.  Wesley wanted to see if Ada was still a killer ,deep down he knew she would be hesitant of killing the man. Deep down Wesley loved Ada but he knew she was bad for him ,apart of him wants to hurt her, even kill her! But the other part wants her and wants to kiss her and love her! He couldn't  understand why!  Wesley thought starving her to death or torturing her  would be a good idea.

"I'll give you food if you kill this ma-" before he even got to finish his sentence, the man's body fell like a sack of potato's ,there she stood with blood on her and the gun in her hand. Wesley's eyes widened shocked.
Ada had the gun in her hand and tilted her head . "When's dinner?" She smiled. Wesley swallowed spit, he was frozen he couldn't believe that she just killed someone  she didn't even know. Wesley looked at Ada and for the first time in awhile fear was put back into him. "You just..." Wesley started. "Oh come on Wesley we all know I'm a murderer." Ada giggled. Wesley body shivered Ada began walking towards him and he flinched. Wesley then hesitantly pulled out a packaged burgers. Ada quickly snatched it out of his hand and began eating like a wild animal. This feeling... when he looked at ada it was like he was the little boy all over again. The ada he met was back and there was nothing he could do about it, not only that but she was now a real person.

Wesley just watched her as she was eating. He grabbed the gun that was on the ground. "Ada!" He walked up to her and pointed it at her. Ada slowly turned around, she put her burger down and moved toward the gun to where it was now pointed on her forhead. Wesley began to shake as his eyes widened he was shocked! What the fuck is wrong with her?! Ada smiled. Wesley stood there then dropped the gun. "Haha that's right...you don't have the balls." She said turning around and continued to finish her burger.

Wesley then  went down onto his knees and unbuckled his belt. Pulling Ada's hair, Ada reacted with a sharp slap onto his right cheek, Wesley didn't flinch Instead he continued to what he was doing, "don't fucking touc.." she said before Wesley flipped her over and put his finger onto her lips gently. "Shhhh." He said. "Please for once..shut the fuck up..please..for me." He said closing his eyes. The blood on Ada was now wiping on him as he began to pull his pants down a little further. Ada looked into his eyes as he looked into hers as he inserted himself inside her, causing a gasp from Ada's lips. Wesley thrusted into her with each thrust was grunt. "If I had the opportunity I would put a hole in your head like I did with your father." Ada muttered. Wesley chuckled a little to himself then lowered his head to pull her into a passionate kiss.

Ada's actions ruined Wesley's life forever. But what was killing her going to do? He tried that and his life was miserable all he ever thought about was her..and now that he finally has her he will never let her go

Ever