Chapter 41

"What happened there?" Mr. Betto pointed. Looking very concerned. "I asked her the same thing." Luca blurted out still crossing his arms and observing Arna.
"I..I..I fell off my bike." She responded. Luca squinted his eyes knowing she was lying. Arna turned to him then looked back at Mr.Betto. "Oh dear, trust me I know bike accidents they are sure nothing pretty!"
He smiled. "Do you need time off?" Mr.Betto asked. "No I don't I'm fine." Arna smiled. "Oh ok if you do let me know! The last thing I need is an employee to be in pain you know? Especially an important employee." He smiled making Arna smile as well. He was probably the first person in this whole establishment who made her welcomed. "Thank you Mr. Betto." Luca was quiet still observing. "So how is my grandson treating you? I know he's a tough cookie." He shook his head smiling.

"He's...alright very busy man." Arna said. "Yea I know ever since we established the contract He's been more grumpy then usual." Mr.Betto said. Arna face frowned a little bit out of confusion. "I'm sorry if you don't mind me asking what contract exactly?" Arna turned to look at Luca who had his head down smiling. "Oh no one told you! Wow! Sorry to tell you so late but, before you came my grandson had a ...tendency to hmm how to I put it, fire his assistants in a very short time frame firing them after one minor mistake. Though it's not bad to be particular in what you want it was overall bad for company and business. Soo I decided and a couple of friends of mine decided to make Wesley a contract before he hired his next assistant that he's not allowed to fire his assistant within two years except if if the assistant quits." Arna eyes widened, her heart began to sped up and ir wasn't because she was happy she was indeed furious but covered it with a pretty smile.

"Oh wow good thing I know now." Arna said sweetly. Glaring quickly at Luca who was still smirking. "Yea he wasn't to happy about that and may be taking it out on you." Mr. Betto shook his head. "No it's fine trust me
No need to worry!" Arna said happily. "Oh goodie,
Well I don't want to hold you to long and get you in trouble now I'll let you be on your way." He smiled.
"Ok thank you it was nice meeting you Mr. Betto" Arna said. Mr.Betto shook his head and smiled. Arna walked out of the office feeling Lucas pressence right behind her once she heard the office door closed she turned to Luca swiftly. "You knew." She hissed at him.
Luca was taken aback the maintained his composure. "Yes I knew." Luca smirked. Arna was so mad she pointed in his face. "You knew! And you didn't tell me! You could of saved me a lot of abuse from that asshole! And yet you..you! Piece of shit! Decided to just let me suffer! I hate you!"

Luca then grabbed her arm, Arna winced in pain.
"You listen to me little girl you may be on that fucking contract but you will not Fucking disrespect me! I'll fucking blow your brains out!" Luca said. Arna had tears in her eyes and looked up at Luca. "Who else knew!?" She cried. Luca looked at her then smiled putting a cigarette in his mouth. "Me,Wesley and Leo." He smiled with the cigarette in his mouth. Arna roughly removed her hand from Lucas hold then caressed it then walked away toward the elevator while Luca stood where he was observing her walking away. As he lit his cigarettes. "roblemi, problemi sarà un sacco di problemi." (Trouble,trouble, she's going to be a lot of trouble) he mumbled to himself.

Arna got into the Elevator to arrive to her floor when Wesley was standing In front of it with his Arms crossed and a frown on his face with Leo standing beside him. Arna frowned as well standing in the elevator. "Where the fuck have you been!?" Wesley yelled. Arna was about Apologize out of reflex when she remembered the contract. "What's it to you?" She smirked. Leo's eyes widened in shock. then walked passed the both of them.