Chapter 4

Sandra and Arna were both escorted by different people which Arna did found a little weird. Maybe they came to the realization that she wasn't built for this job, want to let her down Easy? No, maybe they are going give her a easier job not next to mr big bad ceo. Or maybe he figured out she was at the party that night and he's trying to lure her away and get rid of her. Arna was in the elevator with the women and her heart was racing she was sure the lady could hear it. "Don't be nervous he doesn't like that." Arna was so confused if she was going to work for him she needed to know what he liked and what he didn't like but  it seemed the man hated everyone and everything.

The elevator took quite a while to reach the 11 floor. "So what's your name?" The women turned around and smiled to her. "Im Arna and you?" She nervously smiled. "Karla if you get hired ms.con if you don't." She turned back to face the door to the elevator. "Oh so what do you do ms.con?" Arna asked. "Im luca's assistant hes down on the 10 floor, him and mr ceo here argues alll the time so just ignore that, but can't lie it's the hottest thing ever." She giggled. She then turned back flicking her blonde hair. The doors finally opened. "Straight to the right good luck Arna." She jolly said. "Thankyou." Arna smiled. "Yup." The doors finally closed and Arna was walking towards the office. "Straight to the right." She repeated trying to remember. But then she relized she was already there. The office was huge half the space of the floor. There was another office with stuff in it. She guessed that was the old assistants. Arna heard some yelling inside the office. "Sei stupido!" She was so scared.

Arna knocked lowly. "NIENTE STAI ZITTO E LASCIAMI PARLARE!!!" He yelled again. Then Arna just opened the door. There she saw a man looking out the window screaming on the phone. "Hai un nervo Luca hai un po' di nervo!!!"  He yelled he then caught sight of Arna. "Goddammit do you know how to knock!  " he yelled at Arna. "Uh I'm sorry I didn't mean to uh." She panicked was thinking if she should leave or sit. "Sit down!" He yelled. "Yes your absolutely right." She said sitting down in the chair like a child. Wesley sighed. "Guarda, devo andare da un uomo morto quando ti vedo oggi."  Then he hung up the phone and looked at her eyes.

Arna quickly remembered and realized that Sandra was not with her. "Uhm uh where's Sandra?" Arna rubbed her arm. Wesley smiled a little bit and moved from his desk and began walking around. "Why is that your friend or something?" He said bitterly. "Yea, we're really close I thought-" "she won't be getting this position unfortunately she didn't qualify."  He then walked back to his seat and sat down. He looked at her for a minute examining her. She tried to look away and avoid eye contact. There was something about her that was far to familiar. Lord knows she felt the same. "You look familiar."  He said. "I do?" Arna asked still looking away. Wesley nodded his head.Wesley squinted his eyes a little at her then pointed. "You were at the party!" He said. "No Uhm I don't think you know what your talking about mr.Hunter." Arna shyly looked away. Wesley sat back and smirked. "So...did you snitch?" It was like he was confident in something.

Arna kept looking down while he stared straightly at her. "A..aren't you supposed to ask questions about my self?" Arna lowly said. Wesley took that as slightly rude. "Oh so you think I don't know how to do my job?!" He raised his voice. "No no I wasn't saying that it's just."  Wesley reached in under the desk, Arna whole body shook in fear. Wesley caught sight of this and smiled maliciously. "Don't worry." He spoke his words coming out so smoothly like butter. He took out a map and slammed it onto his desk. "If you do get hired keep this around you it will help you quit a lot."
He pointed. Arna moved forward in her chair and nodded. "There are 12 floors each have different controls do you understand?"  Thats when a women came in with red hair and piercing green eyes." She was beautiful to say the least.

Wesley quickly stopped what he was saying and gave a half smiled to her. Then looked back at Arna. "I'm afraid that all the time we have they will let you know if you have the job or not get out." Arna frowned. And got up and walked out the office. "What an asshole."