Chapter 56

Leo and Wesley walked into the warehouse the men were already standing. One men held the box in front of Wesley. Wesley looked down at the guns neatly placed in the velvet box. As Wesley looked down with low  eyes as he sighed. "I'll just take this one." He took the black small pistol. "Good choice sir." The man smiled. "Fuck off." Wesley said as he proceeded to the door, leo following right behind him. But before he went turned to the guy and patted his shoulder. "Sorry Aaron bad day." Leo then hurried back.

As Wesley approached the warehouse there was two men only in their underwear with bags on their heads.
All you can hear was soft prayers and crying. Luca stood there watching them smiling. Wesley and leo stood next to them, as luca turned to face Wesley. "About fucking time." Luca  rolled his eyes, "Luca!" Leo called to Luca and and quickly shook his head signaling him not to start with Wesley. Luca scoffed and looked at Wesley smirking , Wesley frowned knowing Luca was going to say something. "Aww did the baby have a bad da-.."  Luca didn't finish's his sentence when Wesley punched him square in his jaw,
Making Luca fall on the floor. "Son of a bitch!" Luca yelled out. Wesley got on top of him and punched him over and over again. Luca then flipped Wesley and the both of them began to wrestle like kids. Leo rushed to go and stop the fight trying to pull the both apart.
"What the fuck are you guys staring at help me!" Leo called out to the men.

The men quickly ran to Leo's defense and grabbed each of the men and pulled them apart from Each other . Holding Wesley back and Luca. "Ge..Get! GET OFF OF ME!" Wesley said pushing the men off. Wesley stood there as everyone watched him in shock. At this time his heart was pumping and blood was rushing. Wesley  looked around and nodded, that's when he spotted one of the men who was tied up in the chair. He picked up his gun that fell and untied the man out of the chair and held the gun to the man's head. "If you try to run I'll blow your fucking brains out I swear!!!" Wesley screamed. "I won't I won't please!" The man cried as the bag was still on his head. Wesley forced him up and was leading him out the door with a gun in his hand. "Move faster!" He screamed again.

Before Wesley left the warehouse he point the gun to everyone. "Don't fucking follow me!" He said leaving with the man. Leo and Luca both looked at each other. "Te l'ho detto" (I told you)  Leo sighed. "Lo so, mi dispiace" (I know I'm sorry) Luca said. Wesley struggled with the guy outside when they got unto the street as he spotted a taxi Wesley quickly put his jacket over the guys head. As the taxi pulls up they both struggle to get in. "Where you going?" The taxi driver turned around. "Here." Wesley quickly hands him a paper with a couple of hundred dollars. The man looks at Wesley through his glasses for a quick minute then nodded.

Ada could barely stand up, all she really could do was lay there and rot! She was starting to hallucinate she needed food now. Ada looked down at her arm and began to bite it. "Look at you." Ada heard from the corner she quickly smiled."Wesley!" But it was soon cut short as she saw someone she didn't want to see. "See what your sins have caused you." There she sat smirking her legs crossed. Ada frowned. "Your not real."  Ada said continuing to bite her arm. "Oh I'm real, as real as you adamma." She got up and walked towards her. "What do you want from me bahati! Haven't you took enough!" Ada said trying to move away. "Why are you scared? Haha that's probably how all those people felt when you killed them." She giggled.  "Leave. Me. Alone!" Ada said trying to throw a hit but it was weak. Ada hissed in pain. "Haha look at you! Pathetic!" Bahati continued to laugh.