Chapter 32

Karla, Leo, and a drowsy Arna walked into Wesley's office. Arna immediately sitting down on the chair not caring about anyone else in the room. Luca looked at Wesley and smiled knowing he was filled with rage. "Che cazzo ti ci è voluto così tanto?" (What the fuck what took you so long?) Wesley asked. Leo didn't say anything just pointed with his eyes to the half asleep women on the chair. Wesley angrily looked at Karla pointing at Arna sleeping. "Karla? È uno scherzo? Pensi che io sia uno scherzo!" (Is this a joke do you think I'm a joke!) Leo and Luca was trying to calm him down.

"Look,Look the girl already has a valid explanation. It's not like she did it because she wanted to." Luca defended. "Yes And might I add I'm not In charge of her actions" Karla mumbled. "Mr hunter we just had a little trouble getting her here." Leo convinced. Wesley through his hands up at our annoyance. "Can we address the elephant in the room now?" Karla said rudely. Karla looked straight at Leo and Leo looked at her then nodded and faced Wesley. "Ms.smith currently doesn't have a place to stay so we were trying to figure if she could stay with me? Or Karla or you know anyone who is willing to offer a place for ms smith?" Leo said. Wesley looked up. "You think I give a fuck where that women sleeps, I don't give a shit if she sleeps in a shelter...on the floor i just want to have my coffee in the fucking morning!" Wesley eyed arna .

Arna wasn't really sleeping she was awake and can hear everything she just didn't really care to react. " I would take her in ok? I would but I just don't have space I just don't" Karla said looking down sadly at Arna. Leo turned and looked down at Ada as well and looked at Luca and Wesley who was looking out the window. "Ok then it's settled Ms. smith will stay with me until she's able to get back on her feet." Leo nodded. Wesley shrugged. And chuckled "Your doing real charity work fratello." Smiling. Leo nodded and Karla rolled her eyes. "Don't call her ms smith she's your equal if not less than that tar baby doesn't deserve it." He spat. Leo nodded his head again. But something in Arna snapped that word was just the straw that broke the camels back. She got up.

The whole roomed turned to look at her. All she didn't was stare at Wesley intensely. Wesley frowned and looked at her. "Don't say that." She whispered. "Don't say what?" Karla asked. "He knows what?" She said not breaking eye contact with him. "Tar baby?" Leo asked. "Yes, don't say it either." Tears we're forming in Arna's eyes. "Why can't I? You can't tell me what I can and cannot say!" Wesley began to get. Arna interrupted him screaming. PLEASE! Do not say that word! Sir!... that word is very very VERY! Offensive and as you a public figure I don't think you would like to be viewed in a negative way!" Her tears began to roll down her cheeks still staring at him. For the first time and awhile Wesley had stopped to listen to someone and not argue.

"I haven't slept in two day I haven't taken a shower excuse my language but I haven't fucking eaten, I have lost my best friend , and my family all in the spam of two days!!! I also have no where to go so excuse me if I sit on your chair just too get two hours of sleep that I couldn't get on the wooden bench at the park. Excuse me if your hot black fucking coffee isn't on your desk at 9:30 am I'm sorry sir! But you have no right to call me that. No right. At the end of each day I'll bleed the same as you. I am speaking from experience as a black woman who was black girl, please, sir I'm begging for you to not use that fucking word! But I don't care, not anymore." Arna packed her stuff and walked away. "I'll call you tonight leo thanks again you guys."

Wesley stood there and stared. "Get out of my office." Was all he said.