Chapter 28

Arna knew she had to be smart with this question. Her automatic response would of been yes because for some reason that would make her safe. Safe from what? Who knows, I mean it's not like Wesley Hunter was going to fuck her. I mean that's not what she wanted right? Right? But the truth was she wasn't a virgin. But telling Wesley Hunter that was not needed he might use it on her call her a slut or something, but if she would say she's a virgin she could pretend like she doesn't know anything in which she basically doesn't.  Arna stood at the door thinking for a moment then answered. "Yes." Then walked out of the office.

Arna took a deep sigh. Karla sat im the chair in Arna's office waiting for her to come back. Arna came in the office buttoning her shirt wiping her mouth with a tissue. Karla looked at her with wide eyes. "You sucked his dick didn't you?" Was all Karla said. Arna bit her lip and fidgeted her fingers. "Maybe." She said in a high pitch voice. Both Arna and Karla burst out laughing.  "So how big was it?" Karla asked. "Like really big I couldn't measure it of course but it was like a horses you know what."  Arna smirked. "Imagine that thing going inside someone!"  Karla exclaimed. "That someone is not me because I told him I was a virgin." Arna winked. "Well are you?" Karla asked.
"Nope but he will never no that." Arna said spinning in her chair. Karla smiled at Arna. "You know he doesn't care right?" Arna perked up. "What?" "He doesn't care if your a virgin or not Wesley's gonna fuck what he wants to fuck." Karla rolled his eyes.

"Well it ain't me." Arna rolled her eyes. "Yea ok he sure got you to pop his dick in your mouth." Karla laughed. "Oh shut up." Arna laughed.

It was late night at the Hunter Estate Wesley hopped out of the car and Steve was there waiting for him. "Choi." Wesley waved at Leo. Leo waved back and began driving off. "Hello Mr.Hunter." Steve said taking of Wesley's jacket. "Hello Steve." Wesley said happily. Wesley began walking away inside the mansion. "Mr Hunter I'm afraid I have some terrible news for you." Steve said handing the other maids Wesley jacket and bag. "And what might that be Steve?"  Wesley asked enetering the living room as Steve poured a bottle of whiskey into a cup as Wesley sat in the couch. Steve handed the glass to Wesley. "Well a hospital has called and they wanted to inform you a women by the name Betsy smith has reportedly passed away." Steve stood aside and watched Wesley reaction. "What." Wesley whole boy froze. He squeezed the glass so hard that it shattered the whole glass.

Wesley began bleeding down his hands. "Oh dear Mr. Hunter." Steve said calling for the maids. "No!" He said yelling at Steve. "Say what you said again!" He demanded. "A women Betsy smith it seems like you may have known her she has died." Steve said. "How Steve!?" Wesley said getting angrier. "She had multiple stab wounds sir." Steve said. Two maids came running in caring for Wesley hand. "I can't believe this." Wesley said in anger. Wesley then relaxed. "Do they know who did it?" He asked lowly. "No Mr.Hunter the police are working  to find out who it is." Steve said. "Fuck the police call Leo tell him to get my guys we're going to find this sin of bitch!" He said. "I will be in my study no should fucking bother me!" He said stomping away in his study.

Wesley tends to go into his study to mess everything up. "Aghhhhhhh whyyyyy!!!" Wesley screamed the maids looked at each other with  worry. A lot of banging and slamming. "Whyyy whyyy whyyy!!!" He cried out. Wesley had one person who was from his past and he failed to protect her. It's like he was cursed he couldn't keep anyone forever. Why why why!!!
She's still here I feel her Wesley remembered Betsy telling him but no! Ada is dead she is dead dead dead. "Dead, Dead,dead!" Wesley Said to himself on the floor smacking his head as it began to bleed. "Dead.dead.dead."