Chapter 3

How could Arna ever have the audacity to say no to Sandra, though Sandra's family weren't rich they were definitely well off. Her family took her in and even sent her to college with Sandra, and so then Sandra has become something much more than best friend a sister. People would sometimes mistake them for sister any way. Sandra and Arna had very similar features the only thing was Sandra had a lighter complexion. And long loose hair. Arna loved the way Sandra looked admiring her beauty has became a habit of hers as she grew up with her.

"Arna." She Heard- snapping her out of her thoughts. "Don't be nervous we got this! If we don't make it then that's that they're will be other jobs." Sandra smiled. "Nervous?" Arna frowned. Sandra pointed her gaze to Arnas leg that was shaking constantly, Arna stopped.
"Yea, we can just go back to our old job making coffee for people." Arna smiled. That was a job she could handle. Sandra rolled her eyes. Sandra was always looking for something big she wanted to be a socialite. She wanted to have fame and fortune without having an actually talent. If Sandra were to get this job it would be her foot in the door a step. Arna knew this but ignored it because who was she to criticize Sandra and her goals. 

Arna looked at Sandra. "How are you so calm like we're not about to meet the coldest man alive." Arna frowned . "I don't think you understand Arna I was born to be around people like this." Sandra flicked her hair and smiled. Arna rolled her eyes.

Thats when the main man walked into the building with a middle aged women by his side holding his jacket. Arna and Sandra both perked up looking at him. "Oh my goddd Arna that's him." Sandra screamed whispered. "I know." Arna said nervous. The man slightly glanced at the two women sitting down before walking away. Arna quickly removed eye contact while Sandra was using her "seductive eyes" as she calls it. "Opal who are those girls." he said walking into the elevator. Opal took out a paper and began reading Well they are Interviewing today for..f for my job?" Opal looked up and confused. Mr.hunter smiled and left the elevator. "Merry Christmas Opal also tell them to send up the dark one and let Kelsey interview the other one for one of the lower floors not to low though." He walked away while the elevator closed on her.

Wesley Hunter, the co ceo of eltron a generational company who makes fans. Certainly he didn't care for the company. Just loved the life he was given. He has just fired his 5 assistant in a month which was a absolutely uncalled for. A certified asshole I can tell you. He walked in to his office and picked up the phone. "Hello mr hunter how may I help you." A kind voice on the phone. "Tell Opal  to have her stuff out by Monday or it will all be burned." He hung up the phone. Then suddenly the phone rung again. Wesley picked up the phone. "Hello Wesley." Wesley knew exactly who it was. "Luca what the fuck do you want!" He yelled.  It was going to be another arguing session between the two. Luca was still upset after tears about Wesley becoming co ceo but it was his right.

"Oh my goodness, did you see the way he looked at us!" Sandra screamed. "No, but I saw the way he looked at you." Arna laughed. "I can't help it." Sandra batted her eyes. Arna and Sandra laughed. "He looked so mean." Arna mumbled to her self. "Yea I know but isn't that hot!"  Yea until he points a gun to your head and then you end up on the news, Arna thought. Working for someone who has not care for human life that will be...intresting.  That's when a lady  stepped out with a paper. "Hmm" she started off. And then stared a the two girls. By now there were three more girls waiting with them. "Arna smith? Arna smith?" All the girls looked at her. Another man stepped out and had a paper in his hand. "Sandra smith? Sandra smith." Sandra and Arna smiled to eachother.