Chapter 24

Betsy put rubber onto her hip, then slip a paper onto his desk. "I'm always free if you want to call..I love you Wesley." She said walking out the door with the baby still wailing. She really did love Wesley like he was her own son he grew so big. Now she sees him on magazines and the news. Unfortunately she knew what has happened to him made him a cold man, and unfortunately she didn't have the power to change him. Betsy then bumped into a women trying to still wipe her face. "Oh I'm sorry ma'am I didn't mean to!" She looked up with dripping mascara her clothes stained. Arna smiled at her. Betsy half smiled and stared at Arna. "You look ver-" "oh my god your baby is so cute! What's his name?! Im sorry i haven't seen a baby in so long." Arna squealed touching the baby's hands. Betsy laughed bouncing the baby onto her hip. "His name is rubber he loves attention." She giggled. "Well oh my goodness I can give him all the attention he wants! All day in this boring office you can use a little innocence I'd say here or happiness at that!" Arna squealed tickling the baby. Rubber giggled with his dimple showing through.

"Me and rubber would love! To stay here all day and play with you but unfortunately it's almost time for nap time." Betsy smiled at rubber. "Hopefully I'll see you around." Betsy nodded walking away waving. "Say bye rubber." Arna waved back at the both of them still staring at Betsy walking away as her smile began fading away. "Yea hopefully." She said.

Back at the 6 floor where Sandra was surprisingly not in her office space. But rather somewhere else. "Oh yes uh uh yea more fuck! Yes!" In the office of Todd the 6th floor manager thrusting into Sandra who was propped onto his desk. "Yea fuck!" She moaning clawing at his back. "You like that? You like that baby." He whispered into her ear. Todd was married by the way. With four kids... "yea baby give it to me." She moaned. Todd pulled away and smiled. "Get down here and suck this dick baby." Sandra wasted no time before getting on her knees and sucking his dick like she had two kids to feed. "Shit im about to cum!" Todd groaned out. As he came all onto Sandra shirt. Sandra eyes widen and then glared at Todd. "What the fuck Todd not fucking again!" She got up and took tissues from the box. "Hey it's Mr. Loe to you!" He pointed at her. "Well as long as you don't want you wife to know it's whatever the fuck I want it to be." She winked. "Good point." He nodded.

Sandra walked out of the office with her coworkers raring at her. "What." She snapped. Going behind her desk she sat and dialed on the phone. "Arna." Sandra spoke. "Yea!" Arna said with excitement this was the first time in awhile Sandra spoke to her. "Tomorrow Night i got an offer to the club wanna come?" Sandra offered. Arna was gonna say yes of course she didn't want to miss an opportunity to make up with Sandra.
"Yes of course I'll be there!" Arna said. Sandra wasn't done being upset with Arna she just needed someone to keep her company and obviously someone to get her in the actually club when they find out who Arna works for they will automatically let them in. Plus she was pretty and Arna was eh Arna made her look good. Perfect plan.

"Ok guess what I have just doing?" Sandra smiled. "Don't tell me." Sandra nodded excitedly. "Yup the manager!" Sandra laughed. "What come on Sandra he's married." Arna sat back. "Ok and? Are we even surprised your looking at the college student who fucked all her professors for good grades." Sandra bragged. "Yea but I thought we were changing growing ya know that stuff." Arna smiled. "Fuck that your more well behave then I am Arna, if I had a job I would of be ran through with that hot piece of ass up there!" Sandra smiled. "Whatever." Arna rolled her eyes. "If you have an opportunity to fuck your boss and they're not bad looking I say do it!" She said clicking her pen. Arna was on the phone that when Wesley passed by. "Sandra I got to go I'll see when I get home."