Chapter 20

So what happened to your clothes?" Karla asked. "My uhm my friend Sandra and I have been fighting which you know she has a reason to be upset but she."
"So she took your clothes?" Karla interrupted . Arna was done putting on the shirt. "Well it wasn't even mine it was actually hers and she was kind enough to let me use them." Arna defended. "I don't know doesnt sound like a friend to me." Leo added. Arna rolled her eyes. "Well she is my friend and I love her she practically my sister Sandra has done a lot for me more then anyone has ever done for me so why won't you guys fucking quit it!" Arna yelled. She immediately covered her mouth. They both turned around. "Damn ok." Leo said taken aback. "wow Arna did we trigger you?" Karla asked. "No..no it's fine I just had a long day thats all I'm gonna get going." Arna got up from the desk she was sitting on and began walking out. "Uh uhm mr hunter asked me to take you home." Leo interrupted. Arna turned around to meet his  gaze.

Arna sat in the back of the car just staring at the window. It was a little weird to her that Leo hasn't asked her where she even lived. It was picking at her all through the ride so eventually she just had to ask. "Im sorry but how come you didn't ask me for my address?" She asked.  Leo looked at her through the mirror and smiled a little. "Well..Mr. Hunter gave it to me..don't be frightened he has all the info of his employees and have ours memorized." He informed. "Oh yea totally why would I be frightened so not creepy." Arna said sarcastically she sat back down into her chair and looked out the window. She could still feel Leo eyeing her her eyes quickly looked and saw him look always. She turned back into the window and smiled and so did he.

Once arriving to the front of the apartments. Leo's eyes widened at the place. "Yea it's an apartment no house wowww." Arna said. Leo chuckled . "I know what apartments are Arna and I been in one before I'm not that richy spoiled boy." He said rolling his eyes. "Well I'm sorry your boss seems like it." She said closing the door. Inside the house was a nosey Sandra coming out of the house with a robe on and her arms crossed. Arna was walking towards her. "Where were you I was looking all over for you?!" Sandra said. "Oh well after you took your clothes back k didn't really have anywhere to go." Arna said annoyed walking inside the  building. Sandra rolled her eyes and brushed her off but then caught sight of the black car and the person inside of it. Sandra waved and skipped towards the car.

Leo rolled his eyes and sighed. Sandra quickly knocked into the window smiling. "Hey how are you I'm Sandra Arna bestfriend basically sister." She reached her hand to shake it. "Hey nice to meet you." Leo said shaking her hand back. "So what's your connection to Mr.hunter  huh." She smiled. Leo laughed to himself and turned to the side then back to her. "I don't think that's important right now given the fact that you basically stripped your "friend." Naked at a public event. Maybe you should go and comfort her." With that's Leo rolled up the window and drove off. Sandra mouth hung open. She stopped into the building.

Inside the living room sat Arna watching tv. Sandra burst in. "You told him that I stripped you naked?!" Sandra said. "I mean that is what you did." Arna said in a duh tone. "Ok Arna are you fucking  kidding me right now I thought whatever we do stays between us! But clearly you don't understand that!  Your trying to ruin my repuatation in this stupid boring ass job!! Well fine Arna have it your fucking way bitch!!" Sandra didn't even let Arna talk she stormed up stairs and later on you heard a slam in the door.  Arna sat onto the couch thinking. Maybe she should of shut her big mouth! But if only Leo didn't open his big fucking mouth Sandra and her would probably be on good terms! But now she has to go through another week of Sandra.