Chapter 13

It was night and Arna has already left. Wesley stayed to work on a couple of things. While he began closing up his office. Wesley picked up the phone in the office and called for Leo. "Leo, ho finito." He hung up the phone and sat. Once he walked outside in his coat he got in the car. "Lunga giornata Mr.Hunter?" (Long day?) Wesley nodded his head. And tapped his ring on the bottom of the window. " you really made that girl on the first day huh?" Leo said laughing while driving. Wesley paused his tapping and looked over to Leo. " yes I did and I will keep doing it until she understands her role." Wesley said angrily. " sounds like your trying to teach her something signore." (Sir) Wesley paused again and turned to him and squinted his eyes then looked back to the window. "Maybe I am my friend...maybe I am."

Leo continued to drive him to the luxurious home of Mr.Hunter t was an estate and estate where he lives all by himself. And of course his maids and butlers. But they always left at night when everything was settled. And arrived first thing in the morning. As he pulled up to the front of the cobblestone drive way. A long man much more older than Wesley of course waited for him to take off his jacket and carry his bag. "Hello Steve." Wesley then quickly turned back to wave Leo a goodbye. Leo didn't go far for he stayed in the guest house right next to Wesleys.

Steve nodded his head. "Hello Mr.hunter." Steve followed him into the entrance of his gran palace, handing another maid his stuff. "Shrimp pasta is on the menu for tonight Mr.hunter." Steve called behind him. Looking at Steve and the other maids he thought for a moment. The maids were fearful of him very fearful they were all very older then him but they thought he was definitely a devils spawn. "I'm going to be in my study being the food but make sure they knock!" Wesley said walking away upstairs towards his study. Wesley's was filled with all his information on his life it had tons of secrets in his case and things he didn't like people to snoop around in. When Wesley was in his study no should bother him or they will surely get hurt. And no one and he meant No One! Was allowed in here. Not even Leo.

He practically lived there other than his room. Wesley walked into his study and sat down on the chair. He took off his clothes and sighed standing there. "Aghhhhhhhhhhhh." He screamed at the top of his lungs. "Aghhhhhhh aghhhhhh." He screamed like he was in pain his tears falling down onto his cheeks as he screamed. "Pleaseeee come back!!" He cried grabbing his hair. "Please I'm so sorry!" He sobbed. "He felt to his knees grabbing his head and crying out. "I'm so stupid stupid stupid." Wesley said hitting his head over and over. "I'm so sorry please come back to me please." Wesley sobbed onto the floor. "Please Ada."

"He made me cry!" Arna exclaimed over the phone. Laughing with Karla. "Well your going to get used to it luca never made me cry but he sure sent me into anger where I wanted to cry Karla laughed. I forgot to tell you also when you come wait for Mr hunter outside the door to carry his stuff in for him so you don't waste time with the receptionist and her bs." Arna nodded and took noted on a notebook. "Wait and carry stuff annoying ass receptionist got it!" Karla and Arna giggled. Sandra came down stairs with her arms crossed and rolling her eyes. "Uh Karla I'm gonna have to go I'll see ya tomorrow?" Arna asked smiling. "Definitely" she said. "Ok bye." Arna hung up the phone and stood up to go talk to Sandra. "Hey what's the issue?" Arna stood next to her. "You know what I don't understand you complain so fucking much about this job but yet you like it!" Sandra snapped. Li mean yea I don't like the the way he treats me but it sure pays the bills."

Arna said in duh tone. "Mhm Yea Arna whatever."
Sandra then walked upstairs with her water bottle.
What has gotten into her lately.