Chapter 53

There he stood with a white button down shirt. And dress pants almost as if he just got out of work. Ada had no idea where she was, but her whereabouts was the least of her worries. Wesley took another moment analyzing her, smiling from ear to ear, where  he held a knife in his hand like a psychopath. "You know...I had my suspicions?" He started. "I really did, but some characteristics you had were just nothing like the Ada I knew." He began to laugh looking down. "You almost had me fooled..almost." He said slowly walking up to her, her head down not trying to make any eye contact. He aggressively tilted her head up to look at him. "You always been a great actor, betty warned me  she told me..I didn't believe." He said tears forming in his eyes. "You killed her didn't you?" He said. Ada's eyes slowly moved back to his gaze. "I..I did." She choked out.

He left go of her face and walked back to where he was. "Then it was the hit list..." he smiled to himself. "I wrote Andrew on my hit list long ago the moment I came in , he harassed young employees frequently, made the company look bad Couldn't have that."  He rambled. "But then all of a sudden he was dead." Wesley looked at Ada. "You killed him!" Ada screamed.  "Oh no no no! I didn't lay a finger on that man!" Wesley said turning to her. "Yes you did!!" Ada yelled.
"No you killed him at your own free will, no one forever you! You decided to do my dirty work! Admit it Ada you were killer then and your a killer now and you will always be nothing but a killer!" Wesley said bending down towards her. "Shut up! You're wrong! Shut up!" Ada said crying closing her eyes.  "I knew it the moment I purposely put that woman on that list! She was innocent she did nothing wrong I had no hate towards her! And there you were with a knife in your hand!" Wesley said hysterically. "Shut up!! Shut up"
Ada said trying to get out of the chair. "You killed Sandra,   your own best friend!!... admit it!!" He repeated.

"Please,  I'm begging you stop!!" She screamed to the top of her lungs. It hurt to much, the pain. Was she really a murderer? Was she really like this..why her. "Why me?" She whispered. "That was the same thing I said when you killed my whole family and burned down my house and let me take the fall for it." He smiled. "I protected you!" She screamed. "Oh really?" He raised an eyebrow. "Yes I protected you if it weren't for me you would of been an orphan to a hillbilly useless disowned  father who had no care for you or your alcoholic mother and pregnant sister!" Ada screamed. Wesley's eyes widened. "Protected the baby too." Ada whispered. Wesley paused for a second then chuckled to himself.

"Ok."  He walked out and left, "wait where you going, don't leave me here! Come back!" She panicked. Wesley then came back with Rosie holding her hand. "Mr. Hunter is there a reas-" she started then stopped staring at Ada. "What is she doing here?" Rosie said rolling her eyes. "She's our audience" Wesley smiled at her. "Why does she look like that and audience for wha-" that's when Wesley reached in and kissed Rosie's lips. Ada's eyes widened. Her hands form into fist. "No." She whispered.  Wesley and Rosie started making out as her clothes. "Should we maybe go upstairs and take her." Rosie asked. "No." He whispered. "Bu-"  Rosie began. "Shut up." He whispered aggressively in her ear.  Rosie was now naked as Wesley pushed her down onto the wooden table in front of Ada. "Stop!" Ada screamed. She knew the scream was not heard as both of them were lost in the moment. A hot feeling was in  her body. She could feel the rage becoming something more in her. "Stop!" She said. "Don't touch him!" Ada was seeing red.

Wesley quickly inserted into Rosie thrusting hard. Staring into Ada's black eyes. He smiled to himself.
"You like that?" He moaned. "Yes ,fuck , yes this is what I wanted." Rosie said as her eyes rolled in the back of her head.