Chapter 19

They all sat in his office while talking. "Quite frankly I would love to bash his skull in right about now." Wesley said kicking a chair. "Just calm down I think we can work to solve this situation if we all just think for a minute." Karla said. "Shut the fuck up karla I'm getting quite sick of your ass! Why don't you ever shut the fuck!!" Wesley walked towards her. Making Karla flinch she was terrified of him as well as strong as Karla acted she knew he had the ability to kill her and get away with it. Working for Luca or any of these people wasn't the safest job. "Torna indietro cazzo fratello." ( Back the fuck off bro)Luca stepped up to Wesley face. Making Leo stand up and getting involved. Trying not let them fight again. "Mi sto davvero stufando che tu sia questa stronza qui negli affari degli uomini!!" (I'm getting real sick of you bringing this bitch here in men business) Wesley said pointing to Karla. Luca didn't say anything but eyed him. "Ma il tuo non sei molto uomo?." (But your not much of a man are you?)

"What you say pussy." Luca grabbed Wesley by the collar. "Guys guys we have to focus on what's important right now!" Leo raised his voice a little grabbing the attention of the two. Wesley looked over a t Leo and nodded. "Yes your right Leo I'll slit Lucas throat later." Wesley said pushing off Luca. "We need to figure out where the money has went?" Karla said hesitantly reading off her board. Wesley eyed her and stayed qiuet for a minute then nodded. "We should maybe find the one person in charge and go down from there." Luca suggested. "Exactly and if they don't give a pleasant answer we kill them and kill the ones they love. Kill off the weak the ones who can't do they're damn fucking job!" Wesley said slamming his fist onto his desk. Luca nodded in agreement.

Then a small knock on the door was heard. Everyone perked up looking at each other wondering who could be a t the door. Karla gor up and went to go open it and there she saw Arna covering her breast in her underwear. "Oh my goodness there you are! so was looking for you literally everywhere." She said walking in not realizing who was in the room. "I have a major problem and I need to cover this fast!!!" Arna exaggerated. The silence spoke volumes it was so silent. Luca turned and began uncontrollably laughing. While Leo face became bloodshot red covering his face as well as Wesley but he played it off to be angry and serious. "Karla why aren't you answering..." that's when Arna looked around and saw the three men in the room. Karla was to shocked to say a words. Arna heart stopped she felt it it stopped she had to be dead now she had to be. "Oh. Shit." Arna eyes rolls in the back of her head and there she plops onto the ground. "Oh great!" Wesley rolls his eyes. Leo immediately runs to her safety.

Takes off his jacket to wrap it around her and carry her in her arms. "I got her I got her." He says. As Karla makes sure she's ok. Both Leo and Karla rush out of the room with urgency. And with Arna. Then it was left with Luca still laughing tears were falling out of his eyes. As Wesley looked over to him. "What the hell was that?"

Arna, Karla and Leo were now in her office. Arna was finally awake from her fainting. Well it was only Leo and Arna. But every time she would try to look at him he would put his head down. "Uh uhm th..Thankyou for you know the jacket." Arna said. She  still had Leo's jacket wrapped on her as well. "No worries." Leo said avoiding eye contact and giving a half smile. Karla walked in with a clothe in her hand it looked like a very long shirt.  "Ok so this is all I can find." Karla handed the shirt to Arna. Arna began removing the jacket but paused. "Could you?" Both karla and Leo nodded and turned around.