Chapter 7

"Ok yup see you Thankyou once again." Sandra hanged up the phone l. Then turned to a very confused Arna. "Eeeeeeeekkkk." She squeals. Arna walks toward Sandra. "What happened?" She asked. "I got the job!!" Sandra screams. Arnas eyes widened "oh my god Sandra I'm so happy for you!!" They hugged each other jumping around. "Yea they said they really thought I'd be a good fit for mrs.Rowell." She smiled. "What floor is she on?" Arna asked pulling away . Sandra eyebrows furrowed. "Huh?" Arna looked back at her and also furrowed her eyebrows. "Uhm never mind." She nervously laughed.

"Did you get a call?" Sandra asked. Arna looked down and rubbed her arm and shook her head. Arna didn't get call and she pretty sure she wasn't going to get one any time soon after that mess of an interview. "Aww it's ok Arna like I said there are always other opportunities." Arna smiled Sandra was right maybe she dodged a bullet but she also can't help to wonder what it would be like if she did get hired. "Uh yea imma go and shower." Arna walked out of the room. Just then a phone rings. Sandra runs downstairs to go and pick it up. Hellloooo." She hums. "Hi is this Arna smith?" Sandra scrunches her face. "Uh no Arna is in the shower is everything ok?" She asked. "Yea we just want to inform ms smith that she has been hired for the assistant position for Mr.hunter." Sandra's eyes widened. A hint of jealousy in her eyes. "Uh yea I'll be sure to tell her bye." Sandra hung up on the women before she can even finish. Sandra was pissed. She was always so used to getting things she wanted or atleast getting the better better then..Arna. But now Arna has took her dream the only thing she has ever wanted.

Arna walked down the stairs with a robe water still dripping on her face. "Who was it?" Sandra jumped. "Uh uhm it was uhm ah marcus." Arna tilted her head. "Who's marcus?" Sandra rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. "None of your business." Arna didn't know what caused the sudden mood change. But she just shrugged it off. "We still on for tonight!?!" Arna called from downstairs. Arna shook her head  then walked into the kitchen to start making breakfast. She took the eggs out of the fridge and laid them on the table. Sandra comes back out  still pouting and glaring at Arna. Arna  finally caught her glaring and gave Sandra a little smile. "Who gets mad on a sunny Saturday?" Arna laughed. Sandra couldn't help but crack a smile.

"I got myself into another rich boy party." Sandra boasted sitting down on the table putting each leg up.
"Who's this rich boy?" Arna asked putting the eggs in the frying pan. Sandra moved closer and smirked. "It's one of his lower class workers they're not rich rich but they're you know richer then a lot of people... I don't know I just know he's going to be there so it going to be a bang!" Sandra said checking her nails. Arna sighed "you still involving yourself with him Sandra after I told you he's a literal monster?" Arna frowned. "Oh hush Arna! You'd fuck him too if you got a chance!" Sandra crossed her arms. "No..I wouldn't I would prefer someone who respects my being and doesn't treat me like a door mat." Arna sarcastically smiled.  "If you would ask me to be a sexy 6'4 lean man with a  net worth of 5.2 billion  door mat I would be fool to say no." Sandra laughed out loud. Arna giggled as well. "You my friend. Are crazy." Arna said flipping the pancakes.

A man tied up with a mask on his face nothing he's wearing but a shirt and underwear. Sweat dripping unto his body. In you hear footsteps high heels click clack click clack. A women with fishnet tights and latex set and a cat mask and whip walks in. He  brown skin glowing in the moonlight of the empty room. "Were  you waiting for me baby" she purrs crawling over to him. She reached to him and lays her head onto his crotch then unzipping his pants as his member pops out her mouth opens as she began sucking looking at him. "Oh yes." He moans. "Oh yea don't stop." She bobbed her head up and down. But then she looked up and blood dripping from her mouth. "What the fuck! What the fuckkk."