Chapter 68

The next morning , as Leo was getting to his car to pick up ada for work as he saw her walking around it. "Hey, is there a problem?" He smiled slightly. "No I was just ready early and I caught a sight of your car." She smiled. "Oh that make sense." He nodded.

Ada  walked in with Leo holding her bag and her coffee behind her the both of them went into her office. Luca and Karla was in the hallway as they glanced at the two. "Look at what the cat dragged in." Luca rolled his eyes.  Karla became quiet all of a sudden and looked away, "yeah." She mumbled. Ada settled in her seat in the office as Leo was helping her get her stuff together quickly. Leo sighed and the got up and tried to walk away but as  soon as he did Ada stopped him. "Leo.." she called. Leo turned around and gave a smile.  "Yes..Arna?" He said. "I'm really sor..." Leo sighed "Arna please." Ada got up and walked over to Leo and grabbed his hand. "No listen really I'm sorry I know I have said this before but this time I'm sorry, for whatever I did and everything I did." She looked into his eyes and started again. "I want to take you and Karla out to lunch today and apologize face to face, my treat." She began to cry.

Leo looked at her and felt bad once again he was going soft for her. "Hey, hey,hey, it's ok Arna don't cry, please?." He said as he wrapped her in a tight hug. "Look I'll talk to Karla and we will go to that lunch Andy here we will all have a civilized conversation okay?" Leo nodded. Arna nodded her head like a child still wiping her eyes. "Okay I'll see you later today." He hugged her one more time and left the office. Walking down the hallway he found himself alone in the elevator with Karla as she was going back to her floor. "Hello Leo." Karla said happily. Leo frown and sighed.
Karla noticed the change in his mood. "Karla." He said.
"Leo?"  She turned to him. "Arna invited us to lunch today, we are going , and I really think you should come clean about what happened." Leo said. Karla eyes widened , as  the elevator opened to there floor she dragged him to his office and closed the door. "Are you fucking crazy?! You want me to die?!" Karla scream whispered. Leo rolled his eyes. "I swear she killed someone once and you think she's some kind of  mastermind serial killer, let's not forgot she killed someone who killed her fiancé friend the one that you kissed!" Leo whispered screamed. "Ok ok ok fine I'll go but I don't know if I will tell I'm not sure if I'm ready it's too soon." Karla crossed her arms. Leo rolled his eyes again. "Too soon? Look I'm telling you Arna loves us more then Wesley I promise you the worse she will do is never speak to you again, cut off the engagement and move somewhere different or marry him then divorce him and get money then move you know?" Leo corrected.

"You think Arna would hurt you is crazy to me, after everything you two been through." He crossed his arms. Karla sighed and pushed her hair back. "You right, your right, I'm such a bad friend." She cried. "It's ok because you will redeem yourself by telling the truth." Leo said smiling. Karla smiled as well.

It was time to go for lunch as the three of them got into the car. Arna say in the passengers seat but before leo started the car. "Wait.. Leo i was wondering if I can drive?" Ada smiled pulling out a card. Leo smiled surprised. "Wow congratulations Arna." He hugged her. "Congratulations..Ar..Arna." Karla said. "Oh Thank you, Thank you." She smiled. They quickly switched seats and Leo sat in the passengers seat and Ada in the driver seat. As they began driving Ada began to start convo. "I'm taking you guys to the restaurant where me and Wesley would go, I wanna show you!" She smiled excitedly. Leo half smiled catching eye contact with Karla who swallowed spit.