Chapter 38

Wesley walked in knowing something was off. The energy of his study. But it could just be the fact that she was now in his residence. He walked towards his desk and sat. Arna was under the desk holding tight to the kill list book she didn't have any time to return it. She was about to pee her pants because she swears if that man catches her she will definitely be on the killed list. If that even exist. Wesley didn't say much he began to write more in his diary. Arna just stared at his legs and his...she's definitely been in this position before. Especially when she knows what's under those pants and it definitely nothing small. Arna giggled in her head. Wesley isn't an idiot he's has a very iq and has common sense im his stuff has been messed with. His kill list is missing and he can practically hear her breathing.

Wesley got up and walked over to the door. Arna put her hand on her chest hoping he would just fucking leave so she can escape. Arna needed this book for evidence to show to the law enforcement. To get this man off the streets finally. But..Karla. Arna hoped Karla wasn't apart off whatever shady business Luca and welsey was apart of or leo at that. Arna looked back down at the book. The door finally closed. And she waited for a moment before standing up. Arna sighed "oh Jesus." She said. "Yes call for him." A deep voice in the corner of the office rang. Arna heart sunk in her stomach she was dead. She turned to see no one other then Wesley hunter. Wesley walked straight to her as she backed away flinching. "I..I..I know about the kill list I can tell the cops on you!" Arna screamed at him holding the book. Wesley stood in front of her ang chuckled. Uh oh that can't be good.

That's when Wesley went into a punch onto Arna's face. She squealed and fell into the ground. "No" Arna whispered to herself. Welsey was beyond furious who the fuck does she think she is. Wesley kicked her stomach over and over, while laughing hysterically. "You think...you...can..tell the cops..on me." He laughed out loud. "Black mail me? Do you know who I am?" He laughed more Arna was beginning to cough blood out. Wesley bent down to grab her hair. "You don't know who you just messed with bitch." He said spitting in her face. As he said stepping on her screaming at the top of lungs. "I fucking hate you, I hate you!" Wesley yelled. Arna's vision was becoming blurry she could of sworn he was going to kill her this was going to be her death.

And no one was going to care. "Please." Was all she managed to say. Before blacking out. That was when Leo burst into the door. "Oh mio dio signore, fermati, per favore fermati!" (Oh my god! Sir stop please stop.) he screamed trying to pull Wesley away from Arna body. Before he stopped Wesley got in one last kick in before walking away. "Togliela dalla mia vista! Non voglio vederla!" ( get her out of my sight I don't want to see her!) Leo kneeled down to where Arna body was  and looked back up to Wesley. "Yes." Leo nodded. Once Wesley slammed the door. Leo looked back at arna with pity in his eyes. "Oh no tesoro, cosa hai fatto, è solo il tuo primo giorno." (Oh no darling what have you done, it's only the first day.) Leo shook his head.
Caressing Arna wounds. Leo picked her up as Arna winced in pain. "Sorry." He whispered. As Leo left the room with Arna in his hands.

Walking down the hallway was an observing Rosie. Leo and her came in contact as he turned the opposite direction rolling his eyes. "That's what happens when you don't follow simple directions!" She spat. "Shut up
Rosie or it will be you next!" He shouted. "Bitch." Rosie whispered then  walked towards  the dining area where a moody Wesley was eating. Rosie smiled and slowly walked towards him. There she can spot his roughed up knuckles. "After dinner would you like me to take care of that?" Rosie asked.
Wesley laughed to himself. But it wasn't a happy laugh it was a bitter very bitter laugh.
Wesley dropped his fork on the table and turned to her
And stared at her for a little bit and while smiling.
"If you or anyone ever go In to that office,
I will kill you." Rosies eyes widened.