Chapter 69

Wesley was still in his home mourning, as he sat in his office he decided to look into his memories and forbidden pictures of his...family and childhood. He didn't want to do this but it was not like he had nothing better to do a good cry is what he needed anyway before the fatal numbness returns. He took out a couple of books from his book shelf and plopped them onto the desk. "There we go!" He smiled. As he finally took a seat he looked over the pictures. There was the his mother Mary and father Joe on there wedding day. Wesley smiled to himself, Then there was Casey as a baby. "She was cute..I wonder what happened." He giggled to himself.

As he moved through the pages there he saw himself as his father held him. "Hmmm lookin good." Wesley laughed again. As he kept turning the pages of his family posing. There was a picture that caught his attention. There was a picture of Ruby and Betsy as well as rubber and ..Ada?" Wesley squinted his eyes and shook his head and slapped his face. There was no way adamma was in the picture she wasn't real she was a ghost. "What the fuck!" Wesley began to swipe through the pages das t to find other pictures. And one of the photos was ada and rubber standing side by side with a arms around her. Wesley slapped his face one more time before looking at the photo and when he looked again it was the same. "No, no, no, no! FUCKING NO!" Wesley pushed the book off the table and looked through another book that had a news paper article. TWO KIDS SENTENCED AND CHARGED FOR BURNING HOUSE DOWN AND MURDER. Wesley kept swiping and swiping  frantically where a photo of them in the psych ward and there ada fucking was right below Wesley smiling. Wesley heart was beating loudly as he was panicking and panting. "This can't be this cant be fucking  happening!!"

He looked through another book where his classmates and there they both was Rachel and Arna making silly faces together in the class photo holding each other." Wesley eyes widened as his heart sunk all the way down to his stomach. He swiped slowly to his graduation photo as he saw Ada with his grandparents as well with her gradation cap, smiling.."  not a word came out of Wesley but a single tear.

Ada,leo and Karla was driving when the car abruptly stopped on a busy side walk. Karla jumped up "what happened?" She asked. "I think it's a flat tire or something?" Ada said annoyed. "Let me go check." Leo said as soon as he was about to get out of the door Ada stopped him. "As the new driver it would be my honor." She said giggling. Low put his hands up smiling. "Ok ok my bad ms. Driver." "Thank you very much." Arna laughed. She got out of the car to go check in the back. "Leo I don't know if I can do this?" Karla said frantically. "Yes you can and you will we had a deal!" Leo said annoyed.
"Seriously leo i don't think I can-"  just then the car exploded in front of thousand in broad daylight. As the pieces flew in the air.

People were screaming and running about as they were trying to get away from the situation as fast as possible. Amongst those people was ada who was casually walking smoking a cigarette. She wailed her hand calling for a cab. As she got in she smiled to the cab driver. "Good day to be alive isn't it?" He asked smiling. "Indeed." She said smiling to herself. "Indeed."

Wesley was in his office still panicking.  Everything was a lie he was a killer he was a maniac who the fuck was he who the fuck was Ada. He hit his head over and over and over replaying the memories over and over and over trying to find clues, but he couldn't .  Wesley  began breathing heavy as his eyes located to his black pistol  on the chair and grabbed it instantly and looked In the mirror, im sorry Bart, I'm sorry Casey, im sorry Joe, Im sorry Betsy, im sorry Ruby, im sorry mommy, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. Just then a knock on the door was heard it was Steve trying to check in on Wesley. "Mr. Hunter is everything alright-" that's when Steve was startled by a loud gunshot that rang the house. "Mr hunter?! MR HUNTER?!" Steve tried to get Into to the office but the door was locked he banged the door with all his force and the wooden door came falling down. As he looked around the office and walked behind the desk to see Wesley's lifeless body on the ground.