Chapter 43

Arna laid on her bed as the day grew darker, how could Leo do that to her then pretend he's her best friend! Ugh he no different then.. jus then a soft but firm knock was heard onto her door. Arna quickly shot up from her bed. "Uh hello ms. Isa is it alright if I come in?" It was none other then Steve she could tell that kind tone from anywhere. "Yea,yea come in." She cheered. Steve smiled and walked in Arna looking at him with wide eyes. "Sorry for the bother but there is someone who would like to see you downstairs, due to important matters." Steve informed. Arna tilted her head. Important matters? The only thing that really going on in her life is her job what could it possibly be. She nodded and got up from the bed as Steve began walking out, she followed. "He should be right in the living area straight down stairs and to the right." Steve turned to her when they stopped at the stairs. "Oh ok thank you Steve." Arna smiled. "Any time Ms Isa." Steve winked. Arna began walking down stairs then took a straight she already knew who it was before she even got to the destination his cologne was so recognizable.

The she saw him standing and looking around the space. "Dad?" He instantly turned to her and gave her a half smile. "Dad!" Arna ran towards him with her arms out to give him a huge hug. "Hey love bug." hugged her alright but something was...off.
He never called her those kind of names only Sandra would get names like princess, lil cutie, love bug. Arna moved back away a little to give him some space.

"Is everything ok?" She asked raising an eyebrow. He sighed instantly taking his hat off and putting it in his hand. "No, I'm afraid not Arna." He said. "Oh dear what happened?" She took him by the hand and lead him to the couch to sit. He said and turned to her. "I..I'm your sister hun she's dead." He said. It was like a shock to her heart. What! Sandra? Dead? No it couldn't be Sandra was so strong! In Arna's mind Sandra was the last person who would die. She was just so sure of herself! Arna couldn't understand. "What how?!" She got up. "Yes I know." He shook his head. "They found her under the bridge wrapped in a white blanket her neck was snapped." He said. Sandra... it sucked you know the last thing she did with her was argue and Now its...to late. "mother wants to hold the funeral some time next month." He said. "Yes of course! I'll be there! If you need me to help or anything please let me know!" Arna said with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm glad you said that...because before we do the funeral we need a couple things from you." He said looking in Arna's eyes. "What is it?" Arna asked. "Well you see we just need you to talk to the police about where you were on the night..." that's when it clicked for Arna. Son of a bitch! Arna yelled. "How could you!" "No Arna it's just because." He tried explaining getting up. "I just lost my best friend a sister! that was all I ever known and my own family is here accusing me of this!" She screamed. "We're not accusing you Arna we just want to make su..." "sure of what! That I'm im not a killer! Fuck you!" She said moving closer to him. He was slowly backing away. "How fucking dare you! How dare you! Who are you I'm am just as sad as you are!" She pointed walking more closer to him. "You and Sandra had a fight Arna! and you aren't taking your medicine it's ok honey, something could have happened we just want to know!" He explained

Arna's eyes widened out of shock. "Get out." Was all Arna said. He didn't know what to say he turned around and walked towards the door as Arna followed him. He finally walked to the outside of the door as Arna held it. "Arna baby listen to me don't make this matter worse it's better to talk to the police if you."

Arna stared at him blankly. "I'm not your baby and that's not my name." She said slamming the door in his face. As the door closed she instantly put her back on the door and fell down crying hysterically.