Chapter 34

"No seriously petal I don't think I can wear this I'm pretty sure this goes against dress code anyways." Arna said still tugging. "Shhh." Petal interrupted. "Quit complaining and try these on!" Petal smiled earning a eye roll from Arna. Petal playfully pushed Arna back into the dressing room. Arna gave one more glance at her petal winking. "And your buying these!" Petal yelled through the door.

"What ever!" Arna yelled back. "You have too." Petal whispered to herself smiling a single tear falling down her cheeks. Arna finally came out petal quickly wiped her eyes before she could see. "Yes! Yes!" Petal clasped her hands together looking at her in awe. Petal then walked around Arna. Arna's eyes following her this girl was sure strange. Another person who didn't have to help her but did... she still couldn't trust anyone she saw what happened last time. Just then Arna felt a sharp pain in her back. "Stop slumping! So not hot! Walk with confidence! You can be the most ugliest person in the world but if you have confidence I promise you you could find one husband." Petal smiled. "Are you indicating something?" Arna eyebrow raised. "There it is! The sassiness I was waiting for!" Petal danced around like a child.

Making Arna giggle. Petal then took Arna's hand and walked to the front of the mirror. Instantly Arna turned her head flinching. Petal saw this and looked down out of sadness. "Sorry it's jus-.." Arna apologized. "No it's fine! Haha you know I had a friend similar to you!" Petal smiled. "Really?" Arna turned to her. "Yup she was a childhood friend very timid and shy like you, I met her at the park she was by herself no one played with her much. So I thought I could help." "How did you help her?" Arna asked. "Well first." Petal took down Arna's hair the making her hair bounce down onto her shoulders. Arna eyes widened and let out a gasped. "I told her the same thing I'm telling you now about confidence and knowing who you are and being who you are and never letting anyone take what's in here." Petal pointed to Arna's chest heart.

Arna touched her hand and looked into the mirror. Petal smiled. "Are you still friends with her?" Arna asked. "Well.. the few years went by she found herself a wealthy fellow so..I moved in for a couple months interacted but eventually she had her own kids and her own family and so I left." Petal smiled to herself. Arna looked at her and frowned. "You weren't mad?" She asked. "About?" Petal eyes furrowed. "That's she abandoned you? After all you have done for you?!" Arna voice raised. Petal smiled as her hands comforted Arna's shoulders. "I wasn't upset because if you truly love someone you would want the best for them and me leaving was the best for her, it was time for her to let me go though I haven't let her go it makes me happy to see her happy." Petal then touched her heart.
"And I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm still there, I like to think of it like that." Petal chuckled to herself. Arna knew petal was right sometimes we have to let go of things in order to grow and embrace our new selves.

"Arna." Petal spoke softly. Arna turned to her. "Deep in your heart you know who you are, you know there is something a light in you to give to this world, why hide it? You know who you are."

" ARNA!" Karla called out around the store. "Karla?!" Arna turned to her. "I was looking for you everywhere where have you been you scared the shit out of me!" Karla said catching her breath. "Sorry i was getting help from a work.." Arna turned around to realize petal wasn't there anymore. "She must of went to go help another customer." Arna smiled. Karla looked down at the clothes in Arna's hand and looked back up. "Are those the clothes?" Karla asked. You know who you are. "Yes we're getting them" Arna turned around on her heel flipped her hair and walked away. Karla was taken aback a little bit. "Oh..oh ok!" Karla smiled.

After paying the the lady packages the clothes in the bags and smiled. "Thank you for shopping with us." Showing her lipstick stained teeth. "No problem." Karla smiled back. Arna nodded her head and smiled. As they were about to walk away Arna stopped and walked back up the lady. "Hey excuse me, could you say petal i said thank you for the help." Arna smiled. "Uh oh Uhm who's that?" The girl said raising an eyebrow." "One of the workers?" Arna pointed. "I'm sorry but the only workers working today is me Lois and cara, we don't have a a petal working here." The girl looked around confused. Arna chuckled too herself "yea ok lady just tell her I said thanks..a lot!" Arna said walking back to Karla.

"What was that about?" Karla asked. "I don't know that lady is coo coo." Arna pointed to her head making them both laugh. "Ouuu i like this new Arna." Karla nudged her. "I do to... I do too." Arna said smiling to her self.