Chapter 55

Wesley walked in with a rush carrying his bag and coffee in his hand. There Karla and Leo looked at Each other and looked back at him. This was the 6th time he walked in late carrying his stuff hair messy and tie untied.  As he put his stuff down and began to do his tie,  he realized Karla and Leo was standing there he paused. "What?" He snapped. Karla signaled Leo to speak, "s..s.sir.." Leo hesitated. "Where the fuck is Arna!" Karla crossed her arms and interrupted. "Excuse me." Wesley frowned. Leo quickly panicked. "Well..well  what she means is sir we haven't seen Arna." Leo said. "No! I meant exactly what I said where is Arna it's been fucking 6 days!

Leo went to you're house she was no where to be found!" Karla spat. "Look sir we just are very concerned about Arna that all." Leo gave a half smile.  "Look guys Ad.. Arna is perfectly fine she had a family emergency you know she just lost a family member."  "No! I don't believe you! I want to hear it from her! What did you do to her!! You fucking monster!" Karla shouted. "Lower you're fucking tone! When you talk me bitch!" Wesley slammed his bag and walked up to Karla's face. Leo immediately came in between them. Karla had tears in her eyes. "Mark! My words Wesley hunter if I find out you did anything to her so help me god I will make sure! God I'll make sure! That you suffer!" Karla stared back at him then wiped her eyes then walked out.

Wesley chuckled to himself. "She knows nothing about her!" He screamed laughed. "I'm the monster! I'm a monster!? Me?! No! No!" He slammed his fist on the desk over and over again. Leo stood there watching him. "All my fucking  life! They just take!  take! Take! I lost all  i lost a lot leo!"  Wesley said as tears started to coming out. "Where is someone to hug me! Love me! I don't have anyone! No more they are all gone! Leo they are gone!" Wesley fell to his knees crying uncontrollably. Leo went over to him slowly and bend down and hugged him. "It's..it's..not fair! I didn't do it! I didn't do it! I swear i didn't do it! No one believed me! No one!  I was just a kid..." Wesley sobbed. "I know..I know." Leo whispered to him. "I was just a kid..." Wesley cried. 

Ada was still in the abandoned warehouse naked covered in dried blood on the floor. She hasn't eaten in 3 days... Wesley comes by when he remember to feed her most times he comes to hit her. Ada stared at the ceiling as a tear fell on her cheek.

Ada and Wesley fell on the green grass giggling. They just finished playing Superman. "That was fun!" Ada yelled happily. Wesley turned over and smiled at her. "Ada" Wesley called. "Yes Wesley." She hummed closing her eyes. "Did you have any friends before me?" Wesley leaned on his hand for support. Ada opened her eyes and turned her head. "Yea I did." She said. "Who?" The blonde boy asked curiously. "I had a friend name bahati." Ada looked up at the sky. "What is up with these names?!" Wesley exaggerated.

Ada turned to him and slightly smiled. "The names are African." Ada said. "African? Like Africa where the monkeys come from?" Wesley asked.

Ada frowned. "I guess but I seen monkeys from everywhere." Ada hummed. Wesley nodded.

"The name is African Wesley!" Ada giggled to herself. Laying there as tears began pour. "The name is African Wesley." She repeated.