Chapter 60

Karla and  Ada  arrived in her office as Leo quickly came in after them the door. "Do you have to grab me like I'm some kind of child." Ada snapped snatching her arm back. "To be honest I don't know Arna.. it honestly seems like you lost your god damn mind!" Karla yelled. "Why? Because I'm married?! Because I'm happy?!" Ada yelled. "Oh no no no don't you try that again with us!" Leo said waving his finger to Ada. "You gone to hating Wesley's guts! Then you completely disappear and now all of sudden your engaged to him? It's doesn't add up." He snapped. "I was sick! I wasn't feeling good! I didn't want any of you to see me like that! Wesley was home and he took good care of me the whole time and we had time to connect turns out we have a lot in common." Ada tried convinced.

"She's lying." Leo said. "I'm not!" Ada yelled. "I've seen  many people in my life..and none of them are brutal and cold like Wesley hunter." Is that so? Ada thought. "and you mean to stand in front of me and tell me he took care of you while you were sick?" Leo squinted his eyes looking at her. "Yes" Ada answered. "Bull shit!" Karla walked forward. "Tell me Arna we're you sick! Or did he just give you a black eye or better yet he probably did worse." Karla walked towards her face.. trying to intimidate her. Karla was brave and pretty Ada will give her that masking in front of her was the most hardest thing to do but now she was just fucking annoying the shit out of Ada. Ada stepped closer to Karla and smiled and whispered. "I don't know Karla why don't you ask him?" After karla heard that there was something in Ada's eyes it looked far darker then Normal she took a step back trying to not show her hear in her face.

"You only knew him for four fucking years...big deal." Ada tuned to Leo. "And you for Less than a year." Leo argued. "Hmm" she smirked again. "Why are you doing this to yourself?! We are your friends we are just trying to protect you!" Karla shouted. "If you were my friends you would tell me to go for it... I mean the boy is a multi billionaire dollar heir." Ada chuckled. Karla and Leo couldn't grasp that this was the same person, both of them wondered what the hell Wesley did to her.  "And no...Wesley didn't beat me to love him that was by my own free will." Ada rolled her eyes. "Please reconsider Arna..please he's a.." Karla started before she was interrupted with Leo's hand on her shoulder. "No she needs to know..." Karla said.  "But what about?" Leo whispered. Karla looked at Ada. "Wesley and Luca they are  Murderers they are in some shady business with some gangs or mafias, they kill people Arna." Karla said as her eyes watered.

Ada looked at Karla and looked down and laughed to herself. "Tell me something I don't know Karla..hello did you forget that I was the one who wanted to call the fucking cops and you both told me to mind my Fucking  business..huh did you forget! You know what I don't understand about you people.. you don't give a fuck about anyone and I mean anyone until it's one of your own you both are proof that mankind is shit!" Ada yelled at Karla's face as she was crying. "Hey Arna calm down that's enough!" Leo said touching  her shoulder. Ada pushed him away. "Don't!" Ada held her finger to his face.

"You know what Karla? You're pathetic! Wesley was right about you! Your just miserable that I'm married and you fucked up yours, that man dodged a bullet! I can tell you that!" Ada said. Karla's tears was pouring down onto her cheeks and weeping. "I...you..good luck on your wedding Ms.hunter." She choked out as tears blinded her vision walking out the office.

"Karla!" Leo went to follow her but just right before he left he looked back at Ada. "Just..answer on thing.. after the club where did you go?" He asked lowly. "That is none of your business." Ada said quietly. "Whatever." He shook his head and left.

Just right before he closed the door Ada fell to her knees and cried like a baby. This was what she had to do...she couldn't have any close friends..this was her life. She was the miserable one. "I'm sorry." She cried.