Chapter 16

The women walked in as the man was tied up sweating and dripping down his body his pants were down this time. He looked at her in awe she smiled knowing exactly what he was thinking. "You like this?" She seduced. The man was to stunned to speak as his mouth hung open and eyes widened. "You want it?" She asked again touching her body and rubbing it. The man's thought was dry and out of words to say but he managed to choke up a "y..yes." The womens ears perked up like a kitten. "You can have it." She walked over click clacking on her tall boots smiling and managed to straddle him. He felt her fingertips gently slide the rim of his underwear down. That's when she felt her soft hand touch his dick and then she...

Wesley woke up to a very satisfying feeling...pleasure. Wesley looked across his bed and saw a body under his cover. It was dirty blonde women sucking his dick under the covers. Wesley squib he's his face. "Amy?" He asked. The girl looked back up and smiled. "What the fuck are you doing here I thought I said Sunday!" He complained. "I wanted to suprise you." She smiled again. But not only that he heard knocking. "Mr.hunter? Mr.hunter can I come in?" It was Leo of course. "Dammi un minuto!"(give me a Minute.) Wesley yelled back through the door. He relaxed and put his hands onto his head and relaxed. Wesley gripped the sheets once he felt like he was cumming. "Oh shit!" Pushing the her off and going straight into the bathroom. Amy rolled her eyes and giggled to herself. "So dramatic!" She got up and walked near the bathroom door. "How come I can't never see you cum." She crossed her arms. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled through the door. "Fine whatever I'll see you tomorrow...asshole." Amy grabbed her purse and walked out.

Wesley wasn't an asshole he was just careful, He didn't have sex ever without a condom and to be even more cautious he never cums. He always lets the girls cum and kicks them right out so he can finish himself off. He wasn't going to have any unwanted children not at his young age he was rich,young, and handsome every women wanted him and if they didn't want him they wanted what he had. Amy wasn't just a slut she was someone who he trusted a little more then the regular girls he brought. He was someone he could bring around his grandparents and they would be pleased. She wasn't super rich but her father and mother are both surgeons. They've done a lot of celebrities including many people Wesley knew she was a socialite and also a common groupie. She knew how to present herself and camouflage into any setting she was in and that's what he liked about her.  But she just wasn't for him.

"Let me tell you what this bitch said to me!" Sandra spat at the table. The two other girls leaned in with the glasses and the other with red sharp nails that look like they can poked someone's eye out. "She goes oh I'm not sure if we should switch he said your not qualified blah blah oh I suck his dick hard and blah blah." Sandra rolls her eyes. "Are you serious what a fucking bitch!" The girl frowns her face. "I swear Sandra I don't know how you can be so nice to that girl you let her in your home and get her a decent job and she says that shit to you?!" The women points. "It's obvious she thinks she better then you now Sandra." She says taking a pack of cigarettes and lighting one up. "I know Angie  but it's ok cause I know exactly what I'm going to do."  Sandra says sitting back in her chair thinking to herself. "You better because I really would a my hands on that girl but unfortunately she's the assistant of that little boy!." She rolls her eyes. "It's ok Melissa cause guess what tomorrow at the new staff party It will be fun trust me I have a plan." Sandra, Angie and Melissa all smiled to eachother.