Chapter 22

Wesley walked into the warehouse pulling up his sleeves. Behind him was Luca and Leo. A man named Kai walked up to him with a case in front of him he opened it for Wesley the case consisted off three guns it was gold on the outside and velvet red on the inside. Wesley smiled to himself like a hungry dog. "Hmm lets see what I should use." He held out his hand and fingers. "I'll use Adamma for today." He took out the gun and smiled at it and kissed it. "Good choice Mr.Hunter." Leo complimented. "Thank god a different gun other than Casey." Luca said annoyed. "I use her on special occasions like this, what can I say she's a ruthless killer." He looked at the gun and showed it off. They both walked into the main room of the warehouse and saw 8 men tied up and laid on the floor like sardines. The rock was filled with fear and sweet.

"Welcome men." Wesley welcomed. Once they all caught a glimpse of Wesley they began to wail and cry more. "Don't start crying now," Wesley laughed. "I should be the one crying I lost a lot of money because a fucking idiot here fucked up an exchange and apparently it went to shit down like dominoes each one of you motherfuckers couldn't do your damn job!" He said pointing the gun. Walking down the line over and over again. Wesley looked over to them each. "Ryan?!" Wesley asked. A blond haired young man looked up with red puffy eyes. "Holy shit ryan!" Wesley Said excitedly.  Wesley walked closer up to the him.

Luca and Leo both looked at each other confused. "Huh?" Ryan choked out. "Guys this is the son of a bitch I went to school with!" Wesley smiled pointing at the blonde haired man on the floor. "Yup Ryan always being a fucking prick!" Wesley said putting his shoe on his head. Ryan began to scream. "It's sucks to see you here but at the same time how can I be surprised, after your father spent all his money on gambling you still wanted to have the lifestyle the power and now while trying to make quick easy money it lead you to fuck up  my business!" Wesley said stepping more harder onto Ryan's head. Wesley removed his foot and pulled his hair back. "After when I'm done killing you im going to fuck the shit! Out of your wife." Ryan screamed. Wesley laughed.  Then shit Ryan I'm head.  Once the gun shot was heard the other bodies  began wailing out of fear.  "Let's get this show on the road shall we?" He smiled.

The next morning of Arna moving in and out of his office . She noticed he looked more tired then usual he probably had a party or meeting or the club? Or Arna gasped remembering about the phone call the warehouse! Something in Arna wanted to go and see this so called warehouse but something told her she probably wouldn't get out alive, she wanted to tell someone but unfortunately it seemed like she couldn't trust no one. Not even...Sandra. Arna walked in with a coffee in her hand and put it on his desk. Wesley got up from the slouch he was in. "What the fuck is this?!" He said frowning his hair a little messy. Arna was about to leave but she turned around with wide eyes.
"uhh Uhm you looked a little tired so I thought I get you an extra coffee to energize you or refresh you." She smiled. Wesley squinted at her. "What the fuck are you trying to say?" Arna looked at him confused. "No I'm im not trying to say anything I can get any other drink if you want? I can get you a water if you would like?"
"Are you saying I can't do my job?" Wesley said lowly standing up from his desk with the coffee in his hand.

"No Mr.hunter I was just being considerate because you just looked tired so I thought I get you another one of your favorite coffee at your favorite coffee place so-"
That's  when Arna felt a hot liquid spill on her face her clothed and everywhere dripping. Arna gasped loudly it was hot! "Ow !ow! ow!" She cried. "Next time do what I ask you bitch!" Wesley spat going back to sit in his desk.

Arna ran out of his office