Chapter 31

Arna had missed a day of work. Quite frankly she didn't really care. She didn't give a fuck she wanted to do what she wanted now. Why would she let Sandra treat her like that. Why did she let Sandra treat her like that. Arna sat on the park bench her favorite one. This one was the most comfortable out of all the benches in the park. Not quite but very similar to her bed. She should go back to the apartment and get her mattress the old man in the alley was being very selfish last night and didn't want to share!

"Can I please sir have a place to sleep?!" Arna complained. "No bitch get your own mattress!" He looked her up and down. "Well fuck you! And you and you!" She said pointing to the rest of the people in the alley. "Oh yea whatever get out of here." He waved her off. "Yea I will and guess what imma take my butt to the park and get myself a nice and comfy bench! Probably more comfy then that piece of brick you sleeping on!" She argued. "Mhm whatever don't let the squirrels eat at your fingers." He said a laughing Arna waved him off walking out of the alley.

Yea not a great experience. Even though she argued with the alley people last night she was still sleepy extremely. She was far to tired to care about anything.
Arna then heard a few honks. She ignored it too tired to turn back and care about what going. She faced straight forward at the kids playing. Arna then heard a couple of more honks. She ignored. Then three more honks Arna was about to lose it. "Hey shut the fuck up would you?" She yelled. Look back forward the kids and parents looked at her. "What the hell are you guys looking at?!" She grumped. That's when a man stepped out to see her. "Arna!." A man in a clean suit stood in front of her. "Leo!" Arna smiled at him. "Arna come me and Karla came to pick you up." Leo grabbed her but Arna pushed him away. "What no are you crazy this is paradise!" Arna exclaimed.

"Ok Arna come on stop acting like this." Leo rolled his eyes and took her arm again. "Hey Leo I said stop!" Arna removed it. "Hello sir is this women bothering you?" The cops came forward to Leo and her. "You know what's about to bother you in a second my foot up your ass." Arna growled. "Excuse me?" The cop moved closer to her. "Sorry officer this is my friend she not bothering me at all she just a little grumpy, no coffee hehe." Leo smiled. That's when Karla got out of the car. "Arna!" She called. Arna and Leo and the cops both looked at her. "Karla?" Arna said lowly. Thats when Leo swiftly picked Arna up and ran to the car as well as Karla running back inside. "Go,Go,Go!" Karla rooted.

"Sorry for this! It won't happen again!" Leo yelled through the window that Karla was driving. As they drove away the cops stared blankly unpacking wjat just happened. "The fuck was that about?" One cop asked. "I have no idea." In the car Arna has fell asleep. It's been 24 hours since she had sit or laid on something this comfy. Leo looked back at her sleeping peacefully and smiled he thought she looked cute. "She's asleep now." Leo said. "Finallly my goodness thought she was never going to shut up." Karla laughed. "Yea she is a feisty one." Leo smiled to himself again. Then frowned. "It's pretty fucked up what her friend did to her no?" Leo looked at Karla. He saw that Karla's grip on the wheel tightened. "That little spoiled brat got something coming to her I swear practically took me to threaten her about being black balled to tell me where her so called friend was."'Karla shook her head.

"I met her to she seems very Falso." Leo frowned.
"I'm guessing that means???" Karla perked up and eyebrow. "Fake, it means fake." Leo laughed. "Yea..I knew that."she smiled. "Where would she stay?" Leo asked looking back at Arna again. "She could stay with me, or." "Me." Leo added. Karla looked at Leo questingly. "What I meant was Mr.Hunter has a lot of extra space in his estate." Leo added. "That is true I guess we're gonna have to discuss it with him."