Chapter 17

Wesley got out of the limo with Amy by his side he wore a black sharp tuxedo and Amy wore a beige dress. Walking in without his assistant right behind him. Leo on the other hand followed them both like stray dog. When he walked in to the event everyone became silent automatically there were people leading him and his crew to the table. Each table had 6 seats table number one was reserved for Mr.betto and mrs.betto, Wesley and Amy, Luca and his wife Paula who looked just a strong as she was she had long healthy brown hair and pale skin she wore a black long dress to top it off with her red lipstick.  Table 2 was reserved for Karla,Arna and Leo it was pretty empty because not one of them had significant others. And table three was the big dogs Shelly,Mark,Andrew and they're partners.

Wesley looked over to table 2 to notice that it was more empty than planned. Arna wasn't here but why? He looked over to find her friend Sandra and there she was chatting it up with three other women. They were standing with drinks in they're hand. Wesley grunted at how unprofessional his assistant was he turned back catching Luca smirk. Wesley told Luca to shut the fuck up with his eyes. He had to keep it professionally especially in front of his grandparents. That's when the microphone began to move and everyone turned there eyes to Andrew who held the microphone. "Welcome welcome to Eltrons annual staff party for the new comers. Part of the reason why we do this or our favorite C.E.O, love ya Mr.betto." Andrew pointed at Mr.betto sitting down and smiling. "One of the reason this came was because we wanted to give a warm welcome to our new staff and really let them know that this isn't just a work place! This is a family." Thats when the Arna walked into the room. She wore a elegant white dress that showed a little bit cleavage and tied her hair smoothly into a bun. Arna skipped over the floor to find her seat.

It was embarrassing...everyone was staring at her including the person she wanted to see the least...Wesley he was beyond livid he didn't know what to think. But never the less she looked beautiful...too beautiful. Arna sat down out of breath at the table avoiding the eye contact of Leo. Who eyes were widen and awake. "Your late!" Karla whispered. "I know I know." Arna panicked whisper. Sandra and her friends stood near the back of the event. "There she goes." Angie said. "I know she thinks she just all that I swear." Melissa rolled her eyes. Sandra eyed Arna drinking her wine.  "That dress would look super cute on you Sandra probably even better in my opinion." Melissa said taking another sip. "Well it is mine." Sandra said rolling her eyes. That's when Angie put her hand up to Sandra. "Wait..are you serious?! You let her use that dress?" Angie said surprised. "I mean yea what so bad it's an old ugly dress and she needed one." Sandra shrugged.  Melissa moved towards her. "She disrespected you and you let her use your stuff?"  "Sounds very much like entitlement to me." Angie said looking at her glass. Sandra sat and though for a moment and began feeling herself getting angry. "Ugh whatever let's just sit down somewhere." She said walking towards a table.

Angie pulled her back by her arm. "What?" Sandra asked. Angie pointed at the empty table that's said reserved. "There's a limited amount of tables and they can't fit all of us on tables so the high levels get to sit and we are one of the lowest levels so we stand." Angie said. "All night? Are they crazy?!" Sandra reacted.
They both nodded there head. "Ugh this is so..." Sandra crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.
Through the night Arna was stiff as a statue she felt his eyes shooting later at her opened back. She was praying in her head that she doesn't get fired it wasn't really her fault she takes a train here and Sandra wasn't talking to her so she couldn't get a ride with her new found friends.