Chapter 45

Arna woke up with a gasp as she jumped up. As she looked around in the u familiar room. This definitely wasn't her room. It was Wesley's, suddenly all the memories of last night flooded in. But she couldn't remember if they...noooo...Arna? Noooo, not her, she wouldn't...right? Arna rubbed her face and got up and then looked on The top of the drawer to find a simple piece of lined paper that wrote. "Went out." It was all he wrote. At least he told her, even though he didn't need to, she couldn't care less about where he was as long as he was not close to her. Arna crumpled up the paper and held it walking out of his room. As Arna went out of the hallway she heard a repetitive noise and hard breathing almost like someone was exercising, she raised her eyebrows then began to follow the sound which led her to the kitchen there she stood, with Rosie on the floor scrubbing the tiles.

Arna stared at her for a little while, she sure didn't know what time it was but it was so early for someone to be doing this. The rest of the maids haven't even showed up yet. Rosie looked up and spoke. "It's rude to stare you know." She grumped. Arna then snapped out of her thoughts, "my gosh your right I'm so sorry!" Arna said covering her mouth. Rosie got up from the floor and sized Arna up, looking at her up and down. "Not wearing any slippers or shoes is unsanitary." She turned back around and began cleaning the sink. "Your right I'll try to remember that for next time." Arna smiled. Rosie rolled her eyes. "Would you like some help?" Arna asked, there was no response as Rosie kept scrubbing. "You wouldn't happen to know what time it is would you?" Arna laughed nervously. Rosie ignored her again scrubbing dishes now. "Do you know where Wesley went?" Arna asked again. Rosie's eyes widened then took a knife and pointed it to Arna walking closer to her.

Arna gasped and put her hands up in Surrender. "You listen to me and you listen clearly! Don't you ever call him his first name! Only we get to! Do you understand!" She growled still pointing the knife at Arna. "Yea,yea, of course won't happen again! Ha, ha didn't know this was the guest treatment here he he. Everyones marking there territory ha..I call the refrigerator!" She laughed nervously. Rosie eyed the girl and walked back to the sink. "I do not consider you a guest..to me you are simply another burden Wesley chose to take on because he is just a caring person!" She expressed. Another? Who's the first? Arna thought.

Arna slowly walked away and ran back upstairs, she really did mean what she said about the refrigerator and all the contents that comes with it. Rosie stood there wiping her tears crying with the knife in her hand. The person she meant was leo.. as soon as Leo came Rosie became nothing but the bottom of Wesley's foot. Or that was how he treated her. For a while she wished for nothing but for Leo's down fall or accidental death or something! At least things would go back to the way it was. "Where it was just him and her." Rosie smiled then began to cry in her hands. As time later went on she realized that that will never happen. Wesley was a genius he knew every move and everything. Rosie knows deep down in her heart she knows Wesley does everything and calculated everything he handpicks people for a reason.

He never does things for no reason, if he did make a mistake it would be the most amazing thing she would have ever seen.

Rosie was too busy crying she couldn't hear the front door open and the footsteps of Steve. There he stood watching her cry in her hands. Steve then put his hand onto her back and rub it. "Wesley?" Rosie turns only to look up and see Steve looking down on her with pity in his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm not him Rosie." Steve says sadly. Rosie then hugs him as she cries into him and he continues to rub her back.