Chapter 54

"I...said..stop.." ada then pushed through the cheap restraints that held her, and broke it. Wesley and Rosie was still in they're own world as he held her up by her hair thrusting into her. She had her hair down "he's mine!" as she marched up to them and took the knife that was on the table and right there and then stabbed Rosie in her chest. Rosie then stopped, there was a pause in the moment. Ada quickly dropped the knife "no! What did I do?!" She has killed again for the sake of Wesley, . Wesley smiled to her, as he slowly moved back and dropped Rosie's body onto the ground, Ada ran around the table to hold Rosie, "please! don't die I'm sorry ,please!" Ada said holding onto Rosie's body. Rosie was still breathing but it will soon to slow down. Ada put her hand into her neck to feel her pulse. "She's still breathing!! Call!! Please! Hurry!" She said looking up to Wesley.

Wesley laughed again and walked up to her, "It's ok she'll die soon if not then about." He looked at his watch. "An hour or two." He said looking at Ada. "Oh don't give me that! We've both been locked up and I think you know how that felt! It's your first time out of a ghost body you really want to spend the rest of it in jail? Use you're brain." He scolded. "We..we can say it's an accident! Please she needs help! I don't care if I got to jail!" Ada said crying tears. Wesley looked surprised. "Wow that's nice of you despite the fact that you just stabbed her,  an accident?  Amore  you're covered in blood and look." He reached to the bloody knife and showed her. "You're finger prints are on it and now.. so are mine, therefore we're not calling anyone. Let Rosie die slowly and peacefully that's the least you could do for her, then I'll get Leo to dispose the body somewhere." Wesley said.

Ada held Rosie's head and had tears in her eyes. "Don't ..leav..me" Rosie choked out. "I'm sorry." Ada then slowly rested her head onto the ground. Rosie was still choking on her blood trying to speak. "I'm sorry Rosie, I hope the after life treats you well." Ada said stroking her hair. "We..sl..ey." She choked out more. "L..o"  all of a suddenly music began playing. When Wesley began dancing swaying. "I love this song my mother used to play it for us to  sleep." He said smiling. Ada was still on the ground with Rosie as Wesley reached out his hand. "Will you take this dance with me?" He smiled showing his dimples. Ada hesitated a little bit , but then  grabbed his hand.

As he twirled her and swayed from side to did as she held into his shoulders staining his white shirt with blood prints on it. Across the room of then dancing was Rosie laying there, as she could feel her heart slowing down more by the second. It might sound crazy but deep in her heart, she knew this would happen. She knew her endless love for Wesley would end in her demise but she stayed..for him. And even now as the pain hurts ,she's happy she did it. She's happy that he touched her again. The kiss he gave her she will remember forever , even in heaven. She wanted her whole family to know that she didn't die in vain but happy and grateful. Wesley was a genius and she's glad he used her for his vision. She was grateful to be his muse. "I.. love..you.. Wesley..hunte..foreve" she coughed out more blood as tears filled her eyes. "Thank..you." Her heart beating one last time. Before the light in her pretty brown eyes faded.

Meanwhile as her lifeless body watched. Wesley and Ada was still dancing slowly. "You know you belong to me? Right?" He said as he smiled. Ada took her head off his shoulder and looked up at him. "I know Wesley , I know" she said as she laid her head back on his shoulder and closed her eyes as tears filled her eyes. "I missed you." Ada whispered. "Me to Ada ,me too."