Chapter 57

"You got everything Bahati! I got nothing! I deserve this life! I deserve it!" Ada cried out. "You deserve nothing!" Another voice was heard in the other corner. As he walked towards the both of them. "Tim?" Ada whispered. "You hurt my family! Because you were selfish and jealous! You see Adamma no matter how much you try you will never be a good person." Tim said as he stood next to Bahati. "Ye..yes I am!" Ada argued. "No adamma no matter what you do you will
Never fill that void." Bahati smiled. "Go to hell bitch!" Ada spat . "Don't talk to my wife like that!" Tim said as he stomped toward her making her flinch. "I loved you." Ada looked up as a tear fell on her cheek. "I never loved you Adamma I always loved Bahati, I could never see myself with someone like that." Tim laid  his head on Bahati shoulder. "No." Ada cried.

"You see Ada no matter what you do I'll always end up winning." Bahati smirked. "You killed me and my baby and you call yourself a good person." Casey sat next to her. Ada quickly crawled away from her making Bahati and Tim laugh at her. Casey say there with ropes on her hands and a baby on her lap and tears in her eyes. "No I didn't I-" ada said crying. "Finally I get
My fair share of this black bitch!" Joe said grabbing ada by the hair and dragging her. "Nooo!!!" Ada screamed trying to fight back as she looked up she could see a hole in his head. Ada was then dragged as she approached a man in a wheel chair Joe held her head up as rubber punched her! Onto the ground. "That's for my legs! I still don't know what I did to you!! You horrible person!" Betsy stood behind him turning her her head at her. "Please" Ada crawled to his wheelchair and begged, they both shook they're heads and walked away. Joe then grabbed her hair and began kicking her as Bahati and Tim continued laughing.

When Sandra walked over and began punching her. "How could you! I made you to what you are now! And that's how you repay me!" Bart walked up to her and started cutting her feet giggling. "Hey guys come join!" As the three boys came and cutting as well. "Move over punk." Matt said. "No." Ada gasped for air as Rosie held her hand on her neck strangling her. "Failure !Failure!Failure!" Bahati and Tim chanted. Ruby joined in with the chant. "Murderer murderer !" Sandra skipped away to get a rope as Joe grabbed her by the hair and held her head up. "No no no please no I'm begging no!" Ada pleaded crying. "Shut up!" Bart said as he kicked her head. Blood spilled out of her face.

Sandra handed the rope to Bahati smiling. Sandra crossed her arms smiling. "No" Ada choked out. "This is what you deserve!" As she Began tying the rope around her neck as tight as it can get. Ada couldn't even speak she was trying get a grasp of air. "Murderer ! Murderer !Murderer ! Murderer !" The crowd of people began to chant over and over. As they carried her up to the lowered hook and tied the rope. "Murderer !Murderer ! Murderer !" Tim tied the rope to the hook and nodded.
"Murderer ! Murderer ! Murderer !" Ada was too well to stand up she was only being held up by the rope. "Murderer ! Murderer !" As they chanted louder and louder. "Does this feel familiar?" Bahati whispered in her ear. Ada looked at her choking. "DO YOU REMEMBER ADAMMA?!" Bahati said laughing like a manic. "Tell me I want to hear it from you I want to see the pain in your eyes." Bahati stared into her eyes. Ada had tears in her eyes. Was this the end? Like this? "No matter what you do you will always be a Murderer! The blood is on your hands! No one else's yours!!!" Bahati looked at Joe and nodded. "Murderer! Murderer! Murderer! Murderer!" They all pointed. Joe pulled the rope and Ada body began rising up as her neck was losing air she began to fight. "Murderer! Murderer!"

Her body lied there onto the ground motionless...

That's when the door opened...

And her eyes opened....