Chapter 5

"So how was it." Sandra reached jumped up excitedly drinking her coffee. Arna shrugged and poured. "I don't know it wasn't much of an interview. She rolled her eyes. Sandra thought something like this would happen. "Well don't be upset I'm sure there was a reason, look! Remember what I said there's gonna be other jobs." Sandra reached her hand to touch hers, making Arna jump. Sandra frowned, "why do you always jump like that?" Arna rolled her eyes. "Sandra you know me I get scared easily ." Arna took back her hand and held it close to her heart. Sandra looked out the window thinking.

"I hope I get to be like close to him or something like an assistant, am I wanting to much?" Sandra turned back to face Arna. "Maybe I am maybe I'll just be like assistant to his assistant you know? At least I'll get to breathe in his scent." Sandra babbled. "My goodness the man's a billionaire not a celebrity." Arna mumbled.
"Arna I don't think you understand who this man is?!" She yelled making people turn and look at the both of them. Arna picked up her cup and took a sip. Sandra leaned in closer whispering. "The man is like a suitable bachelor sure he's not ready to settle down probably but being with him or in his presence will make you tons of money you would be a star by midnight!" Sandra leaned back into the seat. A star by  to midnight sounded like a complete nightmare to Arna why would anyone want all that attention on them.

"Sandra look he doesn't seem like a good guy he gives off such bad vibes." Arna spoke. "Look Arna he's not the nicest person in the world he's a co ceo of a billion dollar company got a million things going on Wouldn't worrying about what people think about you be the last thing in your mind? He's not a good person but no one's a good person he just doesn't pretend."
Arna was a good person she knew she was good person Arna was pretty sure she was good person. She looked into the window and pondered on whether she was a good person or not.

Wesley went inside the elevator and into the warehouse. Wearing a clean cut suit on and his shiny new watch. The warehouse was his own prize possession he bought just for him. He walked into the scene of a three men standing side my side a person with a black bag on there head tied up in the chair. "Good evening mr hunter." Each of them greeted him. He nodded his head then frowned as his blue have looked around. "Where the fuck is Luca!" He put the gun to his temple thinking. Luca then came out zipping his pants with a cigarette in his mouth. "What what a man can't piss? Huh?" He turned of the light to the bathroom then walked towards the group. "Idiota" Wesley mumbled under his breath. "Micio" (pussy) Luca mumbled as well. Wesley unfortunately heard it and grabbed Luca by the collar. "What you say to me bitch!"

"You heard me!" Luca also grabbed him by the collar. They were going to fight. Until the person under bag started muffling screaming the muffled screams sounded very high pitch to high to be a man. Luca and Wesley turned slowly to the tied up person. Luca smiled and walked up  the person and took the bag off. It was a brunette women with blue eyes her eyes were red from crying so much. Wesley frowned. "Take the tape off." The men quickly scurried to take the tape off her mouth. The girl instantly started panting and crying. "Speak your peace." Luca stood aside smiling.

"I..I don't know why I'm here they said my d.dad owes money but I didn't do an..nything please let me please I begging you please." She began sobbing. Wesley looked at her. "Please I will try and pay half I'm just a student please mr hunter pleas-" that when a gunshot went off and the girls chair fell over.  Right in the forehead blood was pouring out. "Clean this shit up and get rid of her find the dad and kill him,get rid of the whole family if ya have to I got work tomorrow, Ciao" he left the warehouse.