Chapter 6

When Marco died he left behind quite a lot and that being Lucas anger of course but also his alliance with the mafia. He lived a pretty rebellious life and he also lived like a king, he was the dons boss, he supplied the money. And they got things done. Not only that but he owned many business as well as the police department. Wesley as young as he was coming into something like this had no idea what to do but Luca showed him and told him exactly how his father ran things and showed him how Marco showed him this life. Wesley was under a lot of pressure but now it's all a board game to him his father left all this too him. One thing his father never did was own restaurants and clubs. And that was the first thing he did with his new  found position.

The heat was at its extreme, but it was even hotter inside hothut the club owned by mr. Hunter himself. It was a social hotspot for celebrities like himself even thought he didn't quite considering himself to be many thought otherwise. He sat upstairs in the VIP section drinking with a couple of the group. He sat down eyeing the dance floor and the bar. That's when Leo came near Wesley with urgency. You see Leo was like Wesley right hand man a year older, though everyone who was hired to accompany him else was quite older he handpicked Leo because Leo reminded him of himself, he saw Leo as a lost soul waiting for someone to save him only for Wesley he was never saved but he felt he could save Leo from his broken home and drug addiction now all Leo knows is Mr.hunter, he was his loyal dog some would call it. "Mr hunter what was your request?" Leo leaned in closer to hear his boss over all the music.

"All white girls." Was all he said to leo. Leo nodded and walked away. Wesley smiled and got up and walked away, he walked away towards a dark hallways with lights giving one of the security guards a nod before entering into a room full of girls with short tiny skirts and mascara drenched. Wesley walked in to all them eye boggling him and giggling. He looked to the side to see one black girl who was also giggling with her white friend. Wesley frowned. "LEO!" Wesley yelled. leo quickly stepped up with his head lowered and answered. "Yes mr hunter." Wesley got mad and pointed to the black girl. "Cos'è questo? In particolare non ho detto blackies" (what is this?! I specifically said no blackies.) the black girl frowned at hearing " blackies" "Io... non so che debba essersi intrufolata con la sua amica." (I don't know she must have snuck in with her friend.) Leo pointed to her as well.

Wesley looked at Leo and then at her. "Get her out if here." He said deeply. Leo eyes signaled for the guys to take her out. "You know what!" The girl put her hands up and rolled her eyes. "I'll get myself out of here DONT need your help." She got and grabbed her purse. "See you Shannon." The white girl nodded. As the girl was leaving walking past Wesley she mumbled. "Racist ass." That was when Wesley grabbed her ponytail only for it to fall off her head. Wesley looked at it disgusted and threw it. He slammed her in the ground and began punching her bloody. "Nicki!!! Oh my god nicki!!!" The girl tried to get up but Leo pulled out a gun. "Don't" Leo looked at her but it looked as if his eyes were begging and filled with guilt. "He's gonna kill her oh my god!" Wesley kept punching her until the girls face was nothing but a pool a blood. The girl get to her knees crying.

" don't you ever! Ever! Disrespect me bitch!!!" Wesley screamed. Fist bloody. "That goes for all of you!" He pointed. "Don't let this happened again." He looked at Leo then left.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Sandra screamed through the phone. A sleepy eyed Arna came into her  Sandra's room. "Yes mhm, yea, definitely of course."  She said counting her excitement. Arna squinted trying to figure out was going on in her robe.