Chapter 44

Wesley was about to get out of the car, as Leo quickly turned around. "Oh! Mr.hunter!" Wesley turned back and raised an eyebrow. "Tell Arna I said hi" Leo said excitedly. Wesley frowned then thought about it for some time. "Ok." Wesley nodded. "Oh thank you have a wonderful night! Mr.hunter." Leo said. "You to Leo." He waved him off. As Leo drove off, Wesley then turned to see the no one there as it was just  him standing in the windy night. Where was Steve to carry his bag? It was odd it's not like Steven to forget things. Wesley then carried his back inside the home all by himself.

As he got inside he was greeted by Rosie who smiled brightly with a sense of panic on her face. "Hello Mr.hunter may I take your coat and bag for you?" Wesley could sense something wrong. Rosie helped him take of his jacket and carried his bag. "What's happening why was Steve not there?" He asked a little annoyed. Rosie sighed and rolled her eyes. "There's been a little situation the living area."  Rosie whispered  pointing to the direction. "I asked her multiple times to go to her room and that you were coming but she just ignored." Rosie crossed her arms. Oh boy here we go again Arna being a burden on him. He didn't waste anytime walking over to the living area.  As Rosie quickly handed his stuff to another maid to go and follow Wesley to get in on the action.

Once he walked in he found Arna crying on the couch into her hands. As Steve sat beside her comforting her. once Steve took a glance at Wesley he immediately got up and rushed to Wesley. "Oh goodness I must have lost track of time i sincerely apologize Mr.hunter." Steve said. "It's ok Steve it's not your fault it's hers." Wesley  walked past Steve heading to the couch where Arna was crying. Steve went to stand next to Rosie. "Serves her right." Rosie mumbled. "You are so cruel." Steve shook his head.

"Hey! What are you crying for?! You want attention that bad!? We cry in privacy in this household people have shit to do!" Wesley yelled at her. Arna quickly wiped her tears. "You...your right I'm sorry." She said. Putting her head down. Wesley tilted his head at curiosity. "Who died?" He asked. Arna eyes widened. How did he know? Arna's head moved up a little bit. "It was the girl who I started this job with. She was killed." She said. "Ohhh you mean the girl who let you naked at the welcome ball and kicked you out of your own apartment?" Rosie and Steve looked at each other then straight back. "Look Sandra had he bad moments ok! But she was mostly kind and fun to me she taught me a lot of things she helped me survive." Arna said. Damn did she like push this girl out of her vagina or something? Not even Leo is this loyal. Wesley  thought

"Hmmm ok if you say so."  Wesley said and began walking away. Huh? That's it no more, yelling ,fighting name calling? Arna watched him walk away then got and followed him. "That's it? Just ok if you say so!" She yelled. "Yup." He said still walking. "Nothing else your just going to walk away!?" Arna asked. "Mhhhhm" he said. "Y..yo..your heartless!" She yelled at him. Wesley was getting annoyed he frown the with one quick moment grabbed her arm and dragged her down the hallway to his room. As Rosie and Steve being nosy was still eavesdropping. "Your more annoying then flys you know that!?" He said dragging her inside.

Arna walked in side his room as he took her arm and put her on the bed. "You know why I didn't fucking answer because you have the most thickest brain I have ever seen, no pint in changing you mind! Arna that girl didn't give a fuck about you ok? We all know it, we all seen it! If not for me,Karla and Leo you would be homeless!!! Do you hear that! Homeless H-O-M-E -L-E-S-S." Wesley yelled. She wasn't that dumb.

"So because she is a bad person she deserved her life to be taken away?" Arna looked up at his dark blue eyes. Wesley then was quiet then out his head down  and walked to the window . "People die young for two reasons. They were bad people or they were weak." He mumbled but just enough for Arna to hear.

"Trust me I seen it with my own eyes." He bitterly smiled to himself. He walked to the bed where he sat right next to her. To close for comfort Arna heart began to beat fast. "Even me you know? I will have to die eventually because I'm evil." He said staring at her. "You can change though there's still time." Arna said. Wesley smiled at her. Uhm. No way maybe she was imagining things. Is he drunk perhaps. "It's to late to change for me."  "Why?" Arna asked. "Because...the thing I wanted in my life is gone, and I have destroyed it with my own two hands." He said looking down at them.

Arna held his hands and stared into his eyes. Haven't we all once destroyed that thing that kept us sane, that kept us whole...that kept us..happy." Tears we're now rolling down her face as a single tear rolled down Wesley as he stared into her eyes. So he's human. A couple of seconds past when Wesley then leaned in to kiss Arna as Arna didn't fight back but instead leaned in as well.