Chapter 12

Arna gets up out of nervousness not really knowing what to do. "I don't know about you  but where I come from I don't pay people to sit on they're asses all day and do nothing." He growls.  Arna had no idea what she was supposed to say. "Am I right?" He asked. "Yes Mr.Hunter you are right I'm uhm sorry." Arna put her head down. Wesley looked at her examining her and something in his body make him irk. Arna slowly rose her head and they stared at eachother for a quick second. Those eyes... Wesley thought in his head. "What the fuck are you staring at get to work! Go and pick up my lunch!!!" Arna scattered at his voice and trying to run out of the office with the heels. "Y..yes sir." She stuttered. "Oh and by the way." He pointed making her stop and slide. She raised her eyebrows. "It's true the weirdest guys are the hottest." He smiled.
Arna's whole body paused out of fear her heart was now in her stomach. She began to walk away shocked that he was listening to her whole conversation with Sandra.

Wesley stared at her walking away making sure she's out in the elevator. As Wesley walks back to his office he is then approached by Leo and Luca. "Wassup fratello." (Wassup bro) Luca smirks. Wesley rolls his eyes and crosses and waves Luca off. "I'm not your bro."  Wesley walks  into his seat. "Ciao Luca." Wesley nods. "Buona sera Mr.Hunter."  Leo smiled.  Luca slithers closer to Wesley desk and stands beside him. "The blacked the berry the sweeter the juice huh?" He smiled maliciously. Luca raises his eyebrows giggling. "I met your new assistant yesterday with Karla she is a sweet thing." He smiled. Wesley angrily looked "Giuro su Dio che se fai qualcosa avrò la tua fottuta testa!"
(I swear to god if you do anything i will have your fucking head !)  he said pulling  him but the collar. Then Wesley smiled at him. "How could you anyway we all know your taste anyway." Wesley backed up. "That poor wife doesn't know her husbands a Coppa per la macedonia." Wesley laughed "how is Paula by the way."

"Ah stai zitto stronza, la tieni fuori dalla tua bocca!"
(Ah shut up bitch you keep her out of your mouth!)
Wesley moved in front of Lucas face and the two were practically eye fighting with eachother. "Make me." Leo knew best then to interfere with the constant bickering. . Just then a knock on the door made all the men turned they both backed away trying to stay cool like nothing just happened. Arna eyes were wide and surprised she has just walked into three tall sexy men. Leo's eyes widened as well to him he believed Arna was probably the most beautiful person he has ever laid eyes on.  "Ugh uhm, good afternoon Mr.betto,Mr., Mr. Hunter here is your lunch for the evening." Arna walked to him and gave it to him. Wesley snactched out of her hand making her flinch. "Good now go back to your office." He spat.  Arna looked at him like a lost puppy but he nervier  looked at her once she actually,  wanted to ask him if she could have lunch with Sandra this evening.  It's better to try then never..right?
"Uhm Mr.Hunter?" Arna turned back around calling his name making all they're heads turn to her attention.

The new man who she hasn't met yet seemed to be amused by her. He seems really nice like he really cute. Arna shyly smiled and put her head down. All of them seemed nice except Mr.Hunter..her boss unfortunately. "I was wondering if I could have lunch with my friend this afternoon if that fine with you?" Arna asked. Wesley slowly walked towards her slowly making her body shake in fear was he going to kill her?
"Io... ha detto...torna al tuo DANNATO UFFICIO!" (I....said...go...back to your DAMN OFFICE!) he screamed in her face Arna eyes were filled with fear she had no idea what the fuck he just said. "Wh..what!"
Then the cute boy spoke. "He said go back to you office." The boy then caught her eyes then looked away.  "Yes sir." Arna was trying hard not to cry but it was sure embarrassing she couldn't help but fight the tear that came down.  She ran out the office great her first day she's crying...