Chapter 18

That's when Arna looked over to see Leo give a reassuring smile. He sure was cute. Arna smiled back and then looked over to the Andrew speaking again. "Now we will have our wonderful caterers pass out very well made pasta non apple teeth ha ha." Andrew was a tall white man who you could tell was in his 30's he had brown hair that's was almost balding and a mustache. Arna felt a shift into the air and Wesley looked at Leo as well as Luca. Every one of them got up  as well as Karla. Arna began to get up as well but Karla touched her shoulder. "No,stay here." She said softly. Arna looked up and nodded her head. When they all left it was only the C.E.O and his wife and Wesley's date Amy, lucas wife was chatting it up with Mark. Arna looked back worried and confused and smiled baldly to Mr and Mrs. betto. She also turned to smile at Amy but Amy didn't give her a smile at all didn't  even acknowledge her.  Arna nodded her head awkwardly.

She picked at  the pasta for a little while before getting up and heading towards the bathroom. Little did she know Sandra and her friends were right behind her. Entering the bathroom and looking at the mirror to check her makeup.  Then Sandra walked in like a pack of bullies in Highschool. Honestly Arna smiled she was happy to see Sandra after ignoring her for quite some time. Arna turned around with excitement. "Hey! Sandra How it's going I missed you seriously." Sandra crossed her arms and didn't say anything.  Arna looked at Angie and Melissa. "Hey my name is Arna I'm uhm Sandra's best friend." Arna reached her hand out for Angie to shake but Angie eyed it. "This is why I can't stand black girls." Melissa mumbled under her breath putting her hand in between her eye. Arna frowned she didn't get it Sandra was also black? Maybe she met girls her color whatever it was stupid.

"What you said to me at the restaurant was rude and you owe me a damn good apology." Sandra said. Arna looked at Angie and Melissa she didn't want to get her ass beat not today especially because she was looking so pretty. "Im sorry Sandra for what I said at the restaurant I didn't mean to offend you." Arna smiled opening her arms to hug Sandra. "Beg." Sandra spat. Arna stepped back and frowned. "What?" Arna asked. "Beg on your knees for my forgiveness or I can take my dress back.." Angie and Melissa was smirking to themselves. "You heard what she said beg or get undressed." Angie tilted her head pleased. "Wh..what Sandra im seriously sorry I can buy you something  or another dress or literally do anything b.but I'm not begging on the bathroom floo-"  "give it." Sandra said.
"Huh?" Arna asked. "Give it!!!" Sandra screamed. Arna didn't waste any time

She began undressing herself and removing her heels. "And that's the bra I got for you hand it over now!" Sandra held out her hand. "Sandra are you serious?" Arna complained. "Dead." Sandra snatched the bra out of her hand. Melissa and Angie was laughing in the back at how pathetic Arna looked right now. "Everyone   Needs a humbling moment and this is yours, let's see how big and bold you are now with no clothes." Sandra left with a handful of clothes in her hand with Angie and Melissa. Arna rolled her eyes as tears befand to fall on her cheeks. "What a bitch." Arna spat. She covered her mouth instantly. Did she just call Sandra a bitch? Wow maybe she does need to be humbled. Maybe this job is bringing something out inside of her.

But most importantly she needed Karla she needed to find Karla without letting anyone see her or anyone at that point anyone but him. Thankfully the bathroom was near the elevators.  Arna had nothing to cover herself and she had nothing on but underwear. This was totally embarrassing. Arna looked at the bathroom stall and looked around only to set her eyes on the toilet paper. She wrapped the toilet paper around her breast and tying it as a top. After many many many attempts she managed to get it. "Yes!" Arna jumped.

⚠️Hey guys I just want to thank everyone for reading this series and this story the support has been unbelievable I am a student and about to go to college and will be supporting myself  if you can please help me out ( anything is fine) cashapp: pinkb4by  Venmo:yeaok  once again thank you for reading