Chapter 62

While sitting down and observing the people dancing to the music. She couldn't help but feel an unwanted presence move close to the right of her. "So a little birdy told me you are a fiance." the smooth but mischievous voice said it had come from no other than Luca. Ada turned her head to him. "shouldn't you be dancing with your wife? wouldn't want  her getting suspicious now do we?"  Ada snapped at him. Luca chuckled "cagna" (bitch) he said under his breath. Ada narrowed her eyes at him. "What is with the attitude? Bellezza (beauty)  I just wanted to congratulate you on your engagement with my cousin." he smiled deviously.  Ada glared at him for a while. "you know you remind me alot like the snake in the bible of adam and eve, a devil." she spat again. "well wouldn't that make you eve? you know...eve ate the apple first?" he smiled whispering in her ear. "led both of them to their destruction, cast out of the garden.. only to live a life of misery and hardships and gave it to those around them." he chuckled. Ada began to feel nervous rubbing her hands together.

Just then Wesley approached a woman and a man, Ada looked up, and hope then filled her eyes as she was relieved that Wesley returned she immediately stood up to greet them. "Rachel,  Aaron meet my fiance Arna. Arna meets Rachel and Aaron."  he smiled at the both of them. "And you know ..lucifer," Wesley said pointing his hand to Luca sitting down. "The name is Luca your mistake! and long time no see." Ada knew them from a long time ago she remember them so clearly she always wondered where they went off to. "It's   so very nice to meet you both!"  Arna says hugging Rachel and shaking Aarons's hand as Aaron seems a bit frozen. As Rachel and Ada begin to sit down and talk Aaron whispers in Wesley's ear. "Hey man..uhh can we talk?" Wesley looked at him and furrowed his eyebrows and nodded. 

Wesley got up and walked to the bathroom hallway where Aaron followed behind him. Wesley and  Aaron sat on the bench together. "what is it?" Wesley asked. Aaron sighed trying to find the words to say. "Wesley  do you remember that time when you came over to my house?" Aaron said looking concerned. "yeah, well I went to your house many times Aaron."  Wesley responded. "yeah, yeah but there was one particular time when you came over and we went into my father's office."  Aaron looked at his face hoping he remembered. "yeah, I remember we went into your office and watch your father's pornos." Wesley said nonchalantly. "yeah! yeah! remember that one, ebony power?" Aaron moved closer to him. Wesley squinted his eyes at Aaron.  "fuck you, Aaron!" Wesley yelled at him. "What?!" Aaron said as his eyes widened. "you think im living my sexual fantasies through my fucking wife?!" Wesley yelled again. "Hey, I was just making sure man,  ain't nothing wrong with marrying a sista!

I got a queen at home myself I was just checking!" Aaron said putting his hands up.  Wesley sighed "I'm sorry man I didn't mean to blow up like, I've just been stressed lately." he put his head in his hands. Aaron nodded and patted his back, "do your grandparents know?"  he asked.  Wesley nodded. "damn those old folks let you mix!?"  Wesley frowned at Aaron.  "My bad." He scratched his head. That was when they heard heels quickly slapping the floor. "Wesley! Wesley! Wesley!" Rachel yelled out of breath. "uh oh" Aaron rolled his eyes.  "They're calling you on stage hurry!" she said grabbing his arm.  "huh who is?" Wesley asked surprised at her presence. "your grandparents. "oh shit!" he yelled and then began running quickly back to the party!  Ada was already on the stage with Wesley's grandparents smiling at the audience as they watched her with curious eyes.

Wesley then came on stage in a rush. "there he is the husband-to-be!" Mr.betto said excitedly. Wesley smiled at Ada and then stood beside her wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer. Ada looked over to Karla's judging her silently she wished Karla could just get over it and be happy for her. it's not like she was marrying Luca! Ada also tried to look for Leo but he was nowhere t be found. "I would like to make a huge announcement that my grandson Wesley will be getting married to this beautiful woman  Arna Smith, or should I say hunter!" he chuckled. Mrs.betto walked closer to her husband and took the microphone. "oh my dear Wesley!  It's been an honor to watch you grow into the sophisticated young man you are! you are a spitting image of your father and you are truly a blessing to me and your grandfather.

it has been the best birthday gift to see you mature and marry the one you truly love." she smiled with rosy cheeks. Wesley smiled and walked towards her to hug her, Ada then walked up to her and hugged her "petal says hi and that she misses you." Ada whispered into her ear.  Mrs. betto's eyes widened and stared at Ada as a single tear streamed down her cheek, she quickly wipes it away. just then a screeching sound came from the audience. "murderer! murderer!" a woman's voice yelled repeatedly. "That boy killed my rosy! he killed her! murderer! and the police won't do a damn thing please!" She cried, pointing to the stage. "damn it patty! security please." Mr.betto pointed his hand towards her annoyed. just then a voice rang through the side of the stage. "Wesley you son of a bitch!" it was julio his eyes looked red from crying and his hair was long and messy. He had a  knife in his hand and was charging at  Wesley when a loud noise rang and julio's body plopped onto the stage blood spilling out.  Another horrific scream was brought out by patty "NOOOO. MI DULCE JULIO!!!"  at that time the crown was panicking to find a way out. everyone was screaming and running. But upstairs on a balcony was Leo holding an m2000, "bullseye." He said reloading his gun. Welsey looked up to see Leo and smiled at him, leo smiled and nodded back at him. Mrs. and Mr. betto have been escorted out of the building by Edward.