lloyd - black

#62
the picture sums up this entire thing. (artist is on the art)

holy this is almost 7000 words.
okay a few things to mention:

1) this is part 3 to the colour series. will kai and cole have one? we will find out.

2) this mentions a lot of dark stuff. if you are not comfortable in that area, do not read. this entire chapter has been dedicated to that. there isn't any soft spots that avoid it.

3) this takes place post-possession (5), (6)pre-skybound. so during their time as the most famous people in all of ninjago.

4) this really isn't an xreader tbh. lloyd does have a girlfriend but the focus isn't on their relationship unlike the past two of the colour series.

5) I AM NOT A THERAPIST (I AM NOT ABLE TO DIAGNOSE). all things mentioned are either from my own experience, stereotyping or assumptions. things have been dramatized for entertainment purposes. so if things aren't true, that's because they aren't. i didn't do much research on this beforehand so most will be stereotyped!

6) TW: SUICIDE, NEGATIVE THOUGHTS, SELF HARM, DEPRESSION, STRONG LANGUAGE, AND MAYBE ANXIETY. (if things here don't relate to the story, refer to 5) for explanation)

7) if you need help, please contact your nation's suicide/depression, etc hotline. there is always someone to talk to.

ENJOY!

Wu knocked on Lloyd's door very loudly on a Monday morning.

The boy had already been awake and was dreading the moment his uncle would come to his door. He didn't want the day to start. He wanted it to end already. He felt like a dead corpse dragging through the days. It had been half a year since he was possessed by Morro but the green ninja can't seem to move past that mentally.

Nightmare after nightmare. The mention of Morro's name was enough to make his stomach drop and shake profusely. It took Lloyd a while to warm up to Cole because he was a ghost himself and all. It hurt the earth ninja because he was only a ghost because he tried to save Lloyd and this is how he got treated. Of course, after Lloyd slowly got over it, he explained himself, saving the part that he was terrified that Morro was going to return.

All of this caused his lack of sleep and made him overthink every night. It only made him tired in the mornings and sluggish. Normally, he would get melatonin gummies and those would at least put him to sleep. Now his schedule was jam packed and he couldn't ask any of the ninja. They would worry and baby him. Not to mention the thousands of questions he would be asked of why he was getting them in the first place. They would assume someone who was busy like that would sleep his heart out after an exhausting day. It was the opposite in his case.

Now, he had to deal with it and face everything coming his way.

"Lloyd! Wake up! It's time for sunrise exercises!" His uncle knocked on the door harder than before, which didn't seem possible. The blond groaned, his stomach churning at the thought of doing anything that day. He threw the blanket off of himself and stood up. All he needed was some caffeine and will be good for the day.

He hoped.

"I can't keep on fucking doing this," he whispered to himself as he eyed his arms. He clenched his fists and unclenched them, while sighing. "Another day of pain. Great," he uttered dryly before going to the bathroom, completely neglecting his uncle. Once he was done, he opened the door and wasn't surprised that his uncle had been waiting for him the entire time.