zane - sweet

#72
the last one is a fun one, for you all.

LOST REQUESTS SERIES:

this is going to be the series where i find requests that were lost in the comments and now are going to be fulfilled.
i'm going to choose one for each ninja for each part.

request by: @nijntje666
prompt: no i was talking about our kiss

again this is a tester! voting will be the next chapter :)

proof:

Zane and I kissed

Zane and I kissed.

Zane and I kissed.

Zane and I kissed.

Zane and I kissed!

The butterflies in my stomach refused to settle as my heart was beating so fast. I couldn't believe it. He was just there and I was just there. Then we just...oh my Ninjago. I looked at him dreamily, looking at the person who I had crushed on for so long. He was just it for me and the fact that he liked me back was a huge shock. He was so secretive about his feelings and only the boys were really able to read him due to them being together for so long.

I mean, I only joined less than a year ago and connecting with him at first was difficult. We only really started talking and hanging out a couple months ago. Which was when I realized that everything that Zane did, he did it ten times better.

Nya then walked in, screw us for being in the living room, looking at us back and forth. "You guys okay?" The alarm started to go off but it wasn't a crime alarm, it was..

"The oven!" Zane exclaimed, running out of the room. I giggled, the first time I ever saw him forget about the food he was making. The water ninja chuckled, pointing towards the direction he took off.

"So, you and Zane?" She dropped herself onto the couch and I knew she wouldn't let either of us move until I told her what happened. I looked around, the rush of adrenaline in me as I heard the rest of the ninja running towards the kitchen as well. With a small sigh, I gave Nya a small look but it soon broke out in a lopsided grin.

"We kissed!" I whisper yelled. "I think he likes me."

"Of course he likes you, we have been trying to tell you."

"He's not that obvious."

"His heart is on his sleeve," she said back to me. Come on. It wasn't that obvious. Otherwise I would be oblivious. He didn't seem like he had that much interest in me romantically anyways. "Spill the details. I want to know everything."

"Yeah, well, it was so sweet and heartwarming. I couldn't believe Zane could do that honestly. It shocked me. I never expected to have such a strong reaction to it."

Now, what I didn't know was that the ninja had already left Zane and decided to bother me. They have extra ninja hearing and they heard every whisper I told Nya. It was really embarrassing for them to hear about my kiss with Zane since that was literally their brother. However, something got lost in translation because I was confused when Cole yelled out...

"Zane made you cupcakes?!" I raised my brow, turning where I saw the four hungry ninjas. I looked back at Nya who shrugged, just as confused as I was. Who made what?

I faced towards the four coloured ninjas. "What are you talking about?"

"You were talking about something sweet and I saw the cupcake page in the cookbook open. I put two and two together and you had cupcakes." He crossed his arms, acting as if he solved the most difficult crime there was. If only his thoughts didn't go so far. I was just shocked more than anything that me describing something sweet that had nothing to do with sweets, got taken as the fact that I was. That sentence confused me too.

My voice died in my throat. I didn't want to tell them but at the same time, there were no cupcakes in the making. If there was, they were burnt to crisp now. My silence, however, got taken as confirmation.

"I knew it!" Lloyd exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger at me.

"No, I was talking about our kiss!" I gasped immediately and covered my mouth. The rest of the ninja's mouth dropped. I assume they were trying to comprehend the fact that Zane had kissed me. Or had the courage to, according to Nya. Zane then walked in, oblivious and naive. He had such a cute innocent look to his face.

"I had burnt the cupcakes. I was..um- distracted," he shyfully admits, rubbing the back of his neck. I blushed heavily and covered my face. The tension in the room thickened and I knew Nya enjoyed every second of my nightmare.

Jay turned towards Zane.

"You kissed Y/n?!"

"Ah," he said, looking at me with wide eyes. I shrugged, mouthing a 'sorry' towards him. He nodded in understanding but walked out of the room hastily. The boys followed and I sent a nasty glare at the water ninja.

"You couldn't have said something?"

She laughed a bit, walking away.

"Where's the fun in that?"