~Lloydxreader~16 years pt.2

#21 ^^^not by me
Someone actually requested a part two. I made the first part about 7-8 months ago. That's a long time ago sheesh.

Request: @indyg27
Sorry it didn't go according to the request. I planned it out how you wanted it till it drifted.

Word count: 2174

Universe: Show

Age: 31

Status: Really complicated. tbh I wouldn't even call this a Lloyd xreader.

Note/Warning: Mentions of drinking. Swearing. Sexual mentions (very extremely mild. So do not fret)

So, about 7K reads WTF IS THIS?!
Thank you all❤️

Soooooo Sorry for the long wait. I needed motivation.

Og publish date: Apr/7/19

Where could he have gone?

Luke has been missing for a week in the monastery. Lloyd has called all police departments to be on the look out for him.

No luck.

"Please, you got to help me, find my son," Lloyd begged a police officer. He rolled his eyes closing his eyes.

"Sorry, we have been instructed to not help."

"By who?" Lloyd questioned.

"None of your concern. It's confidential," the officer explained. Lloyd sighed and left.

Lloyd searched all around town. Looking up and down. Harumi has been worried sick as well.
She looks everywhere.

Until, she remembered one place. She got her phone immediately and started to dial.

"Hello."

"Where's Luke?" Harumi threatened.

"No, hello?" The person on the other line joked. Harumi wasn't up for her bullshit. She got more angry at the second. She felt like ripping her head off.

"I don't have time for your jokes Y/n! Tell me where he is. Or I'll go over there an-," Harumi threatened till she got cut off.

"Woah, chill girl. I'm surprised you even still have my number. I don't know where your son is, okay? Let me tell you what, I will have a search team down there looking for him. Does that sound good? Yes? Now stop calling me," Y/n hung up. Harumi was shocked, but also glad that she has connections to help find her son. She sighed in relief and went to tell Lloyd the good news.

Y/n closes her phone and puts it in her pocket. She goes into the gaming room, knocking on the door. The person turned their head around, putting down their headphones and controller; not before pausing the game. They read off Y/n's worried expression.
"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. But your parents are looking for you, Luke. I held them off for a bit saying I'm sending a Search Team. But I can't keep up with this. I had to turn down every police station for them to look for you, or to put an Amber Alert." She explained. She also had to tell them the truth of why they couldn't do an amber alert. He then got up.

"I can't. Not without solid evidence. Hold them off for a bit longer. Please, I can't go back. Not right now." Luke stated. Y/n sighed.
"Besides, it's been three weeks and now they notice I'm missing?" (I know I said week then three weeks. It's because they noticed for only one week but it was actually three)