lloyd - exhausted

#77
4/5
requested by: @mm7878

see y'all i'm two weeks! i'm reaching a burnout and i don't want to get to that point. so imma step away from writing for a bit.

hope you have an amazing day and happy writing ❤️

"Oh my Ninjago!" Lloyd exclaimed as Wu announced they were done with training.

It had been one of the most intense training session they have had to date. These type of sessions happened twice a month but the one at the end of the month was always the worst. It always got progressively worse every month. It was a training to test their limits and to see how far they can go before they break. Wu loved these because he loved to see them succeed. Whereas they thought he wanted to laugh at their misfortunes. But when a lot of dangers are your fault, it was refreshing to see something be a good choice. That was the ninja team.

Y/n had already taken her shower and was now wearing a tank top because the heat was a lot and her comfiest shorts. Her hair was put into a wet bun as she was too tired to care for it. Sat in front of the television, she was skimming through the movies available to see what show to watch. Luckily she wasn't patrolling that night and neither was Lloyd. She had a blanket around her, despite the heat, wanting something to snuggle in.

Her head turned in the direction of the groan. Her eyebrows were raised at him and he walked towards her, hair also wet from a shower. She spotted the suds that lingered in his scalp, knowing he was too tired to fully get out the soap. Y/n stayed silent, he didn't need to know.

"Wanna watch something with me?" She asked, waving the remote in the air. The blond froze, realizing that Y/n was in the room. He felt his cheeks burn feverishly, heart increasing in speed. His breath hitched when seeing her beauty on the couch. The sweat in his hands formed faster than he thought. The ninja almost forgot about her question then pointed to himself questionably. "Yeah, you. Is there anyone else in the room?"

Looking around, he stood corrected. There wasn't anyone else in the room. Everyone had their own things to do he guessed. Taking a deep breath, he nodded walking towards her. He hasn't spoke yet because he was afraid that she would catch onto his shaky voice. It wasn't too often he hung out around her alone. If they were with their friends, they would be beside each other and stuff. There just wasn't any time to just go and hang out.

Nevertheless, she was always there for him. For everything. During Harumi and the whole thing with his dad. Due to those events, he gained a sort of liking towards her. Y/n never seemed interested nor did she seem disinterested. It was always neutral with her.

"So..." He finally said. "Wha- what're we watching?" His eyes glanced over towards her and noticed the flop of her shoulders.

"I'm game for anything. I don't think I would be paying attention anyways. I am way too tired." Lloyd laughed a little and agreed. He then cut himself thinking he was being a bit too forceful with his laugh. Without any caution, he felt a huge force on his shoulder blade. He let out an unexpected 'oomph' sound and Y/n laughed even harder. "You should laugh more often."

He only let out a nervous chuckle, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's hard to smile when you are constantly burnt out and so many bad things happen to you." Y/n frowned. She then got the blanket and wrapped it around him, bringing him under her shelter.

"Let's watch Spongebob, that heals everyone."

—————

As much as Spongebob is amazing and all, they both slept on the couch by accident and one is on top of the other. Ironically it was Lloyd on top of Y/n and Lloyd had his head nuzzled into Y/n's neck.

In a dream, Lloyd was on his dragon. Soaring in the air going up and down, side to side. In a way that fel liberating, that it flt freeing. The wind against his skin as it ruffled through his hair. The euphoria he felt was something he never wanted to leave his system. He decided to do a loop and that was when things went wrong. He fell off his dragon and that was when he woke up in a jolt.

Trying to catch his breath, he opened his eyes to have some sense of what was happening. The pillow under him did not feel like a pillow. It was comfortable, but the texture wasn't the same. Confused, he lifted his head and realized that his head was on Y/n's chest. Like on her boobs. He yelped in fear, lifting his head up. He felt arms around his waist, so only half of his body was still against hers. Realizing he could accidentally wake Y/n up, he rested his head there once more, but a bit higher up. He didn't want to seem like a creep but he didn't want to wake her up. She was exhausted from the day before as well. It wasn't fair. In his defense, her hands were on his lower back so he wasn't in that position willingly.

Lloyd was scared that if someone took his heart rate now he would be emitted into the emergency room because there was no need for it to be that high. His breath was shaky and full of nerves. He didn't know how to go about this. Was he to sleep? Get up? It was all too confusing.

"Fuck it." The boy froze in fear because that wasn't him who said it. His head lifted from her chest once more and looked around the room. It was dimly lit from the hallway but Y/n's eyes were still closed. "I like you." Lloyd looked at her and her eyes were open. Innocent, doll like, as if she hadn't said anything.

"What?!"

She sighed, lifting one of her hands from his back to show him three fingers in the air. "You have three seconds to answer before I pee in my pants. I have been keeping this in for the past fifteen minutes and you know how urgent middle of the night toilet trips are." He then realized that it was late. The curtains moved from the wind and it showed the night sky through the small margins as which you can see the stars from where he was.

She moved a bit, her bladder yelping to release. His mouth was agape as he tried to find the words. "Uh- twins! I like you too! Ha..." He let out a weak laugh.

She beamed at him, happy that she got the response. Honestly she wanted to get the whole confession thing out of the way. Now he knew, and he felt the same way. How amazing.
"Great! Now please get off of me, I need to pee." She threw him off and ran to the nearest bathroom. He brushed his hair out of his face, a lopsided smile covering his mouth. He was glad he had time to debrief that because that was a lot of chaos in his mind for five minutes.

He cannot wait until she returned from the bathroom, because then he can kiss the life out of her.