jay - special (blurb)

#49
Requests will be done I promise 😫

"Boss, you got to see this," my troop told me, pointing towards the tv. I would usually ignore whatever he had to say, but this grabbed my attention. I was furious. Livid. Angry.

"We're going, now!" I yelled. "Get the helicopter!" We took the elevator to the helicopter pad, the propellers already spinning.  I walked inside, buckling up, trying to get there as fast as I could.
When we arrived, I angrily walked inside the building, everyone shocked and scared to see me. I glared at all of them, seeing my target at the podium. The news crew pointed their cameras at me. I flipped them off.

His blue eyes widened at the sight of me, getting into a slight fighting stance. "Y/n! What're you doing here?"

My anger dropped as sadness filled inside of me. "You're having a wedding. I- I thought we had something special Jay."

I saw his bride at the end of the aisle, she took off her heels, most likely made them into weapons. Jay calmed Nya down, telling her with gestures that I wasn't going to hurt them. "It's just that..."

"Who are you?!" Someone yelled. I looked in the crowd, seeing Ray, Maya and Jay's parents. I waved at them joyfully. They nervously waved back.

"I'm his nemesis you dickwad," I replied with a sneer. I turned back to Jay. "You couldn't invite your only and best nemesis."

"Sorry. You can stay if you like," he offered with a sheepish shrug. I smiled, telling my crew to sit down in the empty seats. I gave him a hug, congratulating him.

"Because you invited me..."

"You'll turn yourself in?"

"No, you silly. No attacking the city until your honeymoon is over." Even though I wouldn't do what he said (hA as if) he looked relive that he wouldn't be stressed about me.

"Thanks." We did our handshake that we would do after every battle, nominating truth for twenty-four hours. Now for a few weeks.

"Can I be the godmother?"

"Are you insane?"

"It's the least you could do back."

"I'll think about it."

"Thanks bluebell!"