lloyd - 1

#70

oh my fucking god.

i still cannot believe that i have written over 100 imagines in my lifetime.
i don't even WANT to know the word count.

right, number series.

THIS is a tester to see if you guys will like it. there are three new series that i have planned and i will post a chapter where you guys can vote for your favourite one!!

if this is not chosen, it will still stay up as a series if i come around to do it!!

Y/n poked her cheek.

She just applied makeup for the mayor's party that the ninja were invited to; and naturally she was Lloyd's plus one. As of late, she hadn't been feeling great about her appearance. It was something that she was been dealing with for a while. Not to shift the burden but her insecurity only grew worse when she started dating Lloyd.

He is this big thing in Ninjago City.
Loved by all.
Fangirls left and right, throwing themselves at him. Calling him cute and handsome.

The prophesied green ninja.

Then there was an aspiring actress who worked at a grocery store. She tripped over someone's basket when stocking shelves and landed right in front of Lloyd's feet. An average, everyday girl that he would come across almost daily. But something about the blush on her cheeks as she apologized profusely, walking away in a hurry made the blond attracted to her.

How the two ended up with each other confused the girl. One second she lived in a shitty apartment and the next second she found herself in the monastery living with awesome people around her age. She never thought to make such friends. She never thought to be here.

She was still staring at herself in the mirror, feeling the dress on her up and down. Posing different ways to feel better about herself but it always felt the same.
Nothing clicked.
She was just there and she didn't like it.

Lloyd walked into their shared room. He was looking down at his tie, trying to tie it but it was not working. Kai or Cole has to help him. He didn't notice the face she made when looking at herself. Which was a good thing...but also a bad thing.
"Hey, babe. Ready for the banquet, party thing. They didn't specify in the invitation really," he said in between grunts, frustrated that he still couldn't tie his own tie at nineteen. Well, he was twenty-three, but nineteen years on Ninjago and he still had no clue.
Blasting bad guys with elemental powers was more plausible than tying a tie.

She turned around in a hurry, plastering a smile on her face. It was so hard to keep it up when she knew she wasn't content at all. Lloyd fumbling on the fabric around his neck made it a bit easier to laugh at.
The girl giggled, grabbing his hand and dragging him to Cole's room. "You're so silly, Lloyd. You can always ask for help."

He finally looked up and saw her in the dress she wore. It was a satin gold slip dress that went up to her knee. Her back was exposed and she looked amazing. He looked star struck, soaking in every inch of how she looked. Her hair was done so perfect for her hair type and went with the dress.
The jewelry, the makeup, her shoes.

He wanted to cuddle her and keep her close from how adorable she looked.

He took his time staring so he didn't have time to compliment her because they were already inside Cole's room.

"What's up?" Cole questioned, hearing his door open as he put half of his hair into a bun.

"He needs help with his tie, he refused to get help," she explained. The earth ninja chuckled, walking towards them and fixing said tie. She stepped back and was amazed of how the boys looked.
Amazing and dashing.
She didn't want to blame her parents for the genes she got but she did believe she got the bad end of the stick. Looking down at herself she was re considering her dress. Maybe something a bit more modest to cover up how she looked? Even though Nya picked it out and it was gorgeous, she didn't give the dress any justice. It was better on someone else; even on a hanger.